Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner August 2021 Northamptonshire

Not entirely satisfied with the photos

Billie, 13 of October of 2021 at 08:28 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 3
I just got our photos back as a digital album but quite a few guests are missing and I thought the photographer would photoshop out some big creases on my dress and a drink spill on my bridesmaid dress. Is it ok to go back and ask for this?

3 replies

Latest activity by Amy, 7 of January of 2022 at 18:46
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

It depends on what editing package you had, if it said you would get editing then it is worth the ask. Is a shame about guests missing, is the album all pics they took, or a selection? if is a selection then ask if you could swap some out. Depends also on if you paid for full rights to all photos, as they could ask for more money if that was in a different package that you didn't take. Best option is to give them a call and let them know and see where you can go from there, am sure they will be open to discuss and help

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Worth asking, especially about the photos of the missing guests. If they don't have any, could you ask guests to send you any of their photos?

• Amy
    Essex
    Amy ·
    • Hide content

As a photographer myself, I would say it's perfectly acceptable for clients to ask their photographer to re edit some photos. You have paid for their services after all and they should be giving out there best work! - Amy, of AJC Photography x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics