Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Anitha
Beginner April 2023 Powys

Not sure if i should wear a silicon boob cup / boob tape

Anitha, 28 of June of 2022 at 21:42 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 4
Hi all,
So my dress has a low back and the material on the back is see-through (illusion lace) so I feel like wearing a regular bra or even a strapless bra might be visible. The dress has padding fitted into it but I'm not quite sure if that's sufficient support. Has anyone tried buub tape? I've seen the ads on Instagram, it looks good but I'm not sure if it works. Or those sticky silicon cups maybe? Not sure what they're called. Or is it even required to wear a bra at all if the dress already has padding? I'm confused, any help will be appreciated 😂 thanks!

4 replies

Latest activity by Luckas, 12 of November of 2023 at 16:59
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

If the dress has a built in bra then you should be absolutely fine. When you have your final fitting make sure you do the sit test to see if the dress moves away at the top, as mine did but mainly due to being a corset back. So whilst I had a built in I felt like my boons were dropping out when i sat down!

I got a stick on bra from Amazon and it was amazing! Even if my boobs moved when sat the bra didn't so I had the support and it felt much better. in terms of structure and fit I got this one, I am 38B so got a D as per the sizing chart and was perfect fit. The tabs are clear and do not show on your back as they are stuck to your side.

PERFECTION Extra Boost Winged Bra - Backless Strapless Invisible Adhesive Wings A to E Cup (D, Beige), 14 : Amazon.co.uk

• E
    Beginner July 2022 South East London
    Elizabeth ·
    • Hide content
    My dress had cups with some extra padding out in during alterations so I don’t need a bra, but I was going to wear my boomba stick on cups (I think that’s what you mean?)
    They’re really great and sweat proof so I’d recommend them if you need something to wear!
  • G
    Curious October 2022 North Yorkshire
    Georgie ·
    • Hide content
    You can get bra cups which can be sewn into dresses. Your seamstress should be able to help you find some, but they work really well as it is effectively like building an actual bra into your dress.
  • Samantha
    Beginner June 2023 Leicestershire
    Samantha ·
    • Hide content

I'm intrigued by buub tape too! I don't think I'll need the support as my dress has padding, but I'd like to have an okay looking cleavage. It does say don't wear for over 8 hours, which I'm a little concerned about! Would be keen to hear if anyone has any experience with it Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics