Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S

Not too riske hen party game ideas

Sparkly, 25 of February of 2010 at 20:46 Posted on Planning 0 11

Hi all!

Not a regular hitcher here - am usually found on Babytalk. It's my sister's hen party this weekend and as chief BM I guess I am responsible for the event. I was looking for some not too riske hen party games (as there are some oldies coming along). I have tried googling them but they all seem a little too rude for the company ? Has anyone played any good ones?

TIA

11 replies

Latest activity by Moniquemo4, 8 of August of 2023 at 11:56
  • Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

Not had my hen weekend yet but have heard of some brides here having a 'Mr & Mrs' style quiz? Involves getting some dirt from her OH first!

• S
    Sparkly ·
    • Hide content

That might be fun to try if he will profer the necessary! Will have to get a move on tonight with sorting things - thanks

• The BFG
    Beginner August 2010
    The BFG ·
    • Hide content

OOh yes now i like this thread, i dont have any ideas but am hoping to pinch a few from you guys as i would like to distract the girls from over indulging in the liquid lunches!! x

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

If he's anything like mine he'd probably love to dish some dirt so people can have a giggle at / with me without me having to be too embarrassed iyswim?

Just questions like 'most embarrassing experience' - likelihood is they'll give different stories so you get the dirt dished twice! ?

• Daisy82
    Beginner
    Daisy82 ·
    • Hide content

At my friend's hen do last year we played the after eight game and this random game with old tights and tennis balls.

You tie one leg of the tights round your waste and leave the other dangling down between your legs with the tennis ball in the end. and then you swing it and try and hit an object to a goal. We used an apple then made it harder with balloons. I tried to attach a photo but it won't let me!

We also played Mr and Mrs game. that was so so so funny!

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

Theres a game i pnce played at a hen party and you buy cheap toilet rolls, tin foil and selotape and get into teams and they have 2 design a wedding dress on some1 with all the stuff. its really funny what ppl can come up with!! lol and it can include every1!! there are also setting dares for the bride and giving a forfeit, like wearing a pair or big granny knickers over your clothes, or a granny brushed cotton nightie, if she doesnt do them all. Dares could include Getting a phone no off a fella, gettin a kiss on the cheek...the oldies mite find them a wee bit naughty, but in a funny way!

debs xo

• S
    Sparkly ·
    • Hide content

Thank you ? - knew you would all be better than google!! Lots of ideas there, O my goodness- can imagine both the tights/tennis ball game & dressing the bride coud be hillarious! What is the after eight game?

• emsa1
    Beginner May 2011
    emsa1 ·
    • Hide content

We had loads of fun playing "have you ever" ............ on my best friend's hen party. now of course this one can go as conservative or as risque as you like but we did find out loads of funny stories about each other!!! you can also spin it round and play "i have never" ...................

change the rules to fit in with what you want but we usually play that if you have/haven't done something you have to take a sip of drink, and then if you want to explain the story you can do, if not keep a dignified silence!!!!

• The BFG
    Beginner August 2010
    The BFG ·
    • Hide content

Iam also loving the after eight game and the dressing the bride one, we so have to do that on my hen weekend!!! x

• Jay-Low
    Beginner
    Jay-Low ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sparkly!

Every hen do I've been involved in we always play "Memory Sack". Not sure if you'll have enough time to organise it if the do is this weekend but its always such good fun and it can be made as rude or clean as you like!!

Basically everybody coming to the hen do (except the bride) brings an item to put in the "sack" which represents a funny story between them and the bride. If it isn't a large group you can bring a couple of things each. You can wrap them up in wrapping paper or just leave them as they are. Then at various points throughout the night the hen pulls out an item in front of everyone and has to guess who brought it and tell the story behind it. It can be very funny!! For example, for my friend who's getting married in august I am bringing a toy double decker bus - to remind her of the time she fell from top to bottom of the stairs on a london bus whilst very much under the influence of alcohol (it was back in our student days!!).

Have a good time!

x

• Daisy82
    Beginner
    Daisy82 ·
    • Hide content

Sparkly,

The aftereight games involves placing an after eight on yor forehead and you have to get it to your mouth without using your hands. It's so funny. It can get really messy. melted chocolate everywhere. not a game fro cream carpets and sofas ? x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics