Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Laura
Curious November 2021 Essex

November 2021 Brides

Laura, 5 of February of 2021 at 08:31 Posted on Planning 1 5

Hello lovely ladies,

Just wondering who is getting married in November this year and how you are feeling about it?

We have postponed from March to November and initially I was super excited about it but am now hearing rumors about Winter restrictions and the fact this is seasonal and am wondering if this will affect things?

Trying to stay positive but will be nice to hear others thoughts

xx

5 replies

Latest activity by Laura, 10 of February of 2021 at 09:45
  • R
    Beginner November 2021 Greater Manchester
    Rebecca ·
    • Hide content
    Hi, I am also getting married in November this year. Also a bit worried there could be Covid restrictions then. My partner and I have discussed what we want to do in that situation and we've agreed we'll still go ahead if we can have at least 30 guests, but if not we'll try and postpone to next year. Trying to stay positive but think it's good to have a plan b!
  • HappyGreenDecor6593
    Beginner November 2021 Greater Manchester
    HappyGreenDecor6593 ·
    • Hide content

November 2021 too Smiley smile

We've thought long and hard about moving the date, but its our 10 year anniversary so we are emotionally attached to it. Fingers crossed for 30 guests (although 50 would be AMAZING).

I'm in the camp of people who REALLY don't want an elopement/micro wedding so finding it hard to keep positive.

Hoping for some good news sooner than later. x

• Laura
    Laura ·
    • Hide content

I feel the same as both you guys!

Like I said we were supposed to be getting married in March so i didn't really have much of a choice to move it in the end, but i was really positive that by November we will be good. The fact we may only be able to have 30 is not something i even want to think about as i feel like we would have waited an extra 10 months for hardly any difference!

we originally had 100 people for the day but i am thinking we probably won't be able to get that, would be nice for 50% of the venue's capacity which is one the of things being thrown around

I suppose lets just stay positive alot can happen between now and then including ALOT more vaccines!

x

• Amy
    Beginner November 2021 Dorset
    Amy ·
    • Hide content
    Hey, feeling exactly the same, our day is 18th nov however lockdown 2020 covered our date so completely freaked me out. I'm in two minds what to do but going to carry in booking suppliers and making sure they confirm covid t and cs in writing.

It's not the wedding planning I was hoping for... but I also do not want to delay getting married to my bestie.
    Hoping we wont have to postpone.
  • Laura
    Laura ·
    • Hide content
    Hopefully it will all be ok, we have to try and stay positive. I REALLY don't want to have to postpone a second time in November so providing we can have 30 we will go ahead. Fingers crossed for us all, it's good to be able to vent on here as I don't know about you guys my fiancé forgets this wedding has been planned since I was about 8 years old lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics