Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Savvy November 2021 Lancashire

November colour scheme

Jess, 15 of April of 2021 at 10:59 Posted on Planning 0 6
We were originally going for blush pink and navy blue but I’ve changed my mind and I just don’t know what I want ! I really don’t want burnt orange or burgundy , I do like dusty blue and maybe peach but then I’m worried it’s too spring like ? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

6 replies

Latest activity by Jess, 20 of April of 2021 at 12:45
  • Melissab
    Dedicated June 2022 Surrey
    Melissab ·
    • Hide content
    If you wanted to keep the blush pink you could also go for a sage green. They go well together and has a more winter feel.

November colour scheme 1

• Paige
    Curious August 2023 Berkshire
    Paige ·
    • Hide content

This article may help give you some inspiration: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/g29403638/winter-wedding-color-schemes/

Also, have you considered maybe a dusty blue and rose gold? That could bring in the pink tones without making it too summery. Personally I would not worry too much about matching your colour scheme to the season (unless this is important to you of course) and just have fun with it and have the colours that you want! x

• T
    Curious November 2022 Northamptonshire
    Tesni ·
    • Hide content
    Hiya! I'm getting married in November next year and have gone for Dusky Blue, Slate blue, copper, peach and a little bit of burnt orange - our theme is Autumn so I'm hoping the combination will work haha! Can highly recommend it...the colours work so well together Smiley smile November colour scheme 2
  • J
    Curious December 2021 Oxfordshire
    Jenna ·
    • Hide content
    Hey!

I’m getting married in December, although there is no strict colour theme, the colours I’m going to incorporate are: light/dusty blue, silvers and white.
    As it’s winter, anything that is silver and sparkles will be included to the decorations (including my shoes) haha.
  • J
    Jess ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey! Thank you so much! I think we’re going to go for dusty blue and sage green so lots of foliage and gold or silver but that’s still a decision to make !
  • J
    Jess ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh I love this! The problem is there’s just too many nice colour schemes to decide!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics