Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katie V

N&P - Stratford upon Avon Wedding at the RSC

Katie V, 22 October, 2012 at 15:27 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi guys & gals

I just had to shout about this place. I was bridesmaid on Friday at the RSC in Stratford upon Avon (

This is my lovely friend, her husband (giggles to call him her husband) and her parents on the stage after the service. And this is us lot as bridesmaids outside of the auditorium waiting to go in. (I'm 2nd from right FYI)

The staff were so helpful it was incredible. We arrived at the theatre 2 hours before the service and were given the priniciple dressing room to get dressed in. We then had a staff member stand out side of our door for the next two hours, simply to be there with a radio if we had any questions or needed anything at all! How amazing is that???

I can not get over how awesome the theatre was both as a venue and the service they provided. So I just had to shout about it on here for you in case anyone was looking for a unique venue.

K

xx

4 replies

Latest activity by RebeccaC, 27 October, 2012 at 18:33
  • 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

I love the RSC never thought about it as a venue

• Katie V
    Katie V ·
    • Hide content

Here are some of the photo's from the day: https://davidwoodingsphoto.wordpress.com/

?

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

I love RSC too, it is quite near to me. I noticed that they are now licensed for weddings and thought it is was so lovely and different.

• Katie V
    Katie V ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I really was a lovely venue and as I said I can not praise the events team there enough. Highly recommend it!

• RebeccaC
    RebeccaC ·
    • Hide content

I love Stratford! I've been to the RSC and it is a beautiful place. The grounds are lovely now they have been renovated too! We actually got engaged outside by the canals/river nearly 9 years ago! We watched beauty & the beast at the RSC and then my hubby proposed on one of the walkways! I think the exact walkway isn't there now due to the renovation work!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics