Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2021 Lothian & Borders

Number of guests allowed due to covid- Scotland

May 2nd 2021, 31 of December of 2020 at 15:46 Posted on Planning 0 3

Number of guests allowed due to covid- Scotland 1
Calling all Scottish brides and grooms! We are due to get married May 2nd 2021 and seeing this on the government website makes me feel quite sad. I think it will be 20 guests for a long while, I cannot see level 0 being introduced in May or even the summer!

What does everyone think!? I wish this was a positive post and I hope everyone is holding up okay! ?

3 replies

Latest activity by RomanticBrownStationery29719, 1 of January of 2021 at 21:13
  • RomanticBrownStationery29719
    Dedicated
    RomanticBrownStationery29719 ·
    • Hide content
    Hi. I am getting married in June and hoping for 50. There is a "blushing brides scotland" forum on Facebook which is pretty good for updates. I think anything over 50 would be very lucky for me in june... nicola tends to be stricter than Boris so there is that... all the best
  • M
    Beginner May 2021 Lothian & Borders
    May 2nd 2021 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you that is super helpful, I will check that out!

Yeah Nicola is definitely stricter than Boris but I do feel like it is extreme to have no change in guest numbers from levels 1-4. Do you think this will be reconsidered? Level 0 is a long way off!! Wishing you all the best for 50 in June!

• RomanticBrownStationery29719
    Dedicated
    RomanticBrownStationery29719 ·
    • Hide content
    I doubt they reconsider tbh. Atm they are talking about even stricter rules then level 4 so seems to get worse before it gets better.... not ruling out they lower the number to less than 20 soon giving the way things are going .... just hoping spring brings some relief. I think best case scenario is 50 until summer (and taking in account that photographer etc. Sadly count into that number too ?)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics