Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

V
Beginner August 2013

Oasis Whatever - Canon

Von13w, 19 March, 2013 at 20:23 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi. Can anyone help?

I really want to walk down the isle to Canon but I want a speeded up version like how is sounds when Oasis sampled it in whatever. We can't really afford for a violinist to play it so was wondering if anyone knew if such a version existed and where I could get hold of it?

thanks

4 replies

Latest activity by *Funky*, 20 March, 2013 at 00:17
  • H
    Beginner August 2014
    HundredMonkeys ·
    • Hide content

I am the biggest Oasis fan on the planet and I'm hoping to walk down the aisle (or have it somewhere in the ceremony) to Whatever - I had a cd of oasis songs played by the London philharmonic orchestra - so if i can dig that out from somewhere, that will be perfect! You might be able to get something similar if you have a google - the cd is from waaaaay back, so it might not be easy to get hold of. I just hope I can find my copy!

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

Do you have any DJ friends or anyone with a mixing deck? If so they should be able to make you a speeded up version, failing that you might be able to download an app or software that can do it for you.

• H
    Beginner August 2014
    HundredMonkeys ·
    • Hide content

Well done Funky for making some helpful suggestions - unlike me. I just get excited with any mention of Oasis! ?

p.s: you can still get the cd of oasis songs played by the philharmonic orchestra ?

• V
    Beginner August 2013
    Von13w ·
    • Hide content

Hi, thanks for your ideas, I have looked up the cd but whatever doesn't seem to be on there Smiley sad, good idea about the app though, will see if I can find one.

thanks again x

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

Sorry I just remembered I actually have an app on my iphone called Tap DJ that allows you to do this!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics