Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner October 2023 West Midlands

October wedding

Laura, 19 of October of 2022 at 19:35 Posted on Planning 0 5
Hi everyone,
I’m getting married next October & over on colour scheme. Originally I wanted sage green, but now Im thinking is that too light & more like spring💁🏼‍♀️

Would you go for Sage in autumn? What colours would be more suited to a autumn wedding?Any other october brides, what colours are you having?
Thank you💕

5 replies

Latest activity by Estina, 22 of October of 2022 at 06:18
  • Kathryn
    Savvy April 2025 Co Londonderry
    Kathryn ·
    • Hide content
    Burnt orange/copper seems to have been a very popular colour this autumn so far, as well as sage green, I've seen a few black bridesmaid dresses too!
  • C
    Savvy October 2024 Kent
    Crystal ·
    • Hide content
    I love sage….I’m getting married Oct 24 and I love sage, gold and blush or sage and copper. However I’ve seen lovely burgundy colour schemes and orange tones. It’s all so pretty!
  • Leah
    Beginner November 2023 Cumbria
    Leah ·
    • Hide content
    October wedding 1
    I’m getting married in November and this is my colour scheme 😁 Pinterest is really good for finding colour scheme ideas! But I think this one would work perfectly and allow you still to have sage like you want!
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

You could mix sage in with some dusty pinks or terracottas and it would look very autumny - I'm looking into my garden now, and I can see a load of those colours as everything is fading and dying back. Or burgundy, as Leah is having - just think about falling leaves on frosted grass and you'll see how well the autmumn leaf colours go with sage!

• Estina
    Savvy October 2024 Gloucestershire
    Estina ·
    • Hide content
    Hiya
    I'm getting married in October 2024 and I was worry about the same thing as we are having navy blue and blush pink.
    I think because it's October you think it has to be orange and red or green but no stick with it and make your version come true

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics