Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G

On a Budget? Free wedding photography for the first 3 customers!!

gemmasandellphotography, 22 of February of 2020 at 18:29 Posted on Planning 0

Hi there wedding planners,

The big day, for many, will be not only the most important but also the most expensive day of your life. I understand the difficulty of planning a wedding on a budget, especially when you want everything to be just perfect. I'm hoping I can help you save some money and still come away with a day full of wonderful memories.

A little about myself... I am a professional photographer, I have spent the past 8 years living and working around the world, documenting unique stories of human life from the far corners of the earth. I have recently returned to England, as I will be starting a masters degree in photojournalism and documentary photography in September 2020. Whilst I am in England I am hoping to branch out into wedding photography and for this I need to build a fantastic wedding portfolio.

To get my portfolio started I am offering my services as a photographer for your big day for 100% free. This will include:
- Pre-wedding consultation to discuss your ideas
- Full day of coverage (up to 10 hours) from getting ready through to your evening reception
- 200+ (depending on the length of the day) processed high resolution images
- A secured online gallery so you can share the images with your family and friends

Not included:
- Return travel from London
- Overnight accommodation if necessary
- Photograph prints / books (can be arranged at cost)

As my background is in photojournalism you can expect a candid / documentary style. I have extensive experience in this field and I am skilled in using natural light to create memorable portraits. Please visit my website www.gemmasandell.com to take a look at my work.

All the best and happy planning,
Gemma Sandell
www.gemmasandell.com
gemmasandell@hotmail.co.uk

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Sadly we already have our photographer booked, or I'd be jumping at the chance!

Your photographs are stunning - if your wedding photographs are half as good as the pictures on your website, you are going to have some very happy customers. I wish you all the best in this new venture.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics