Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tamlyn
Curious July 2023 Cumbria

Online wedding invitation sites

Tamlyn, 16 of December of 2021 at 15:48 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hi all

We’re getting married in July 2023. As a number of the guestlist are based overseas, we’ve decided to do the invitations digitally.
Can anyone recommend any services or websites that they’ve used? So far I’ve looked at Appy Couple, but keen to do some comparisons while I have a bit of time off over Xmas.

2 replies

Latest activity by wamyood, 24 of December of 2021 at 02:43
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

We made our own on Canva. You can use the free templates or you can customize colour block background templates to your scheme and add details in. It was a bit fiddly at first but once I got the hang of it it only took me an hour. We then saved as a PDF and sent it on email to all our guests and didn't cost us a thing. we added a link to our hitched site for them to RSVP. We had responses straightaway so it worked well. If you do use RSVP on your hitched site I recommend setting up your menu choices in advance as the guests can pick on there and it collates it all for you, or remove the track menu option before sending if you are having a set menu so do not need them to pick one.

• W
    Beginner September 2017
    wamyood ·
    • Hide content

You can check happyinvitation.com, it cost $6 for digital proof wedding invitations in PDF version.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics