Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner March 2011

OOS template and help!

kirsty89, 13 September, 2010 at 11:32 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi , Does anyone have a template i can use for a church wedding OOS?

Also if you printed them yourself, how did you do it in terms of the insert being smaller?

Just need to get an idea of whats included in an OOS and also how its laid out, can't seem to find any good templates on tinternet!

xxx

5 replies

Latest activity by Little Madam, 13 September, 2010 at 12:05
  • Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

Are you having a church of england wedding? If so there is a template on their website, but think im gonna wait till i've spoken to the Vicar - just incase

• K
    Beginner March 2011
    kirsty89 ·
    • Hide content

Yes it's a church of england wedding, sorry, probably should have mentioned that!

I have an info sheet that our vicar gave us but it doesn't tell me how to lay it out etc. or what info needs to be in there.

Then of course it all needs to be ok'd by the vicar before we go to print....

Really starting to cause a headache at the min Smiley sad

• Jayned
    Beginner May 2001
    Jayned ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

if you email me I'll forward a couple of examples for weddings I've done.....how many hymns are you having? (the final layout is up to the vicar btw..these are just ideas)

jayne

x

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

Oh dear it sounds like a nightmare... Might prepare mine before our " marriage councelling" so he can read over it and i can organise it then.. Grr.

When do you get married - do you have time?

• K
    Beginner March 2011
    kirsty89 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Princessjayned, will email you now Smiley smile

Kayl, we don't get married until 19th March next year, just trying to be organised as it feels like i have nothing at all done lol

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

I'm sure you do!

That is very organised - I like to be ontop of things too, but can't do a lot before our visit to the Vicar in Jan! Boo

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics