Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner September 2013

Order of service what are your wording?

BrogstarBride, 25 of July of 2013 at 21:33 Posted on Planning 0 2

I'm struggling with the wording and layout of my church order of service can anyone share there's please? Also is anyone having anything printed on the back like reception details or thank yours etc? X

2 replies

Latest activity by Dream Team Dean, 26 of July of 2013 at 09:23
  • O
    Beginner August 2013
    okikokikate ·
    • Hide content

Bumping this up as we are having the same problem.

• Dream Team Dean
    Beginner October 2013
    Dream Team Dean ·
    • Hide content

Hi Ladies,

I have a draft of my order of service. Hopefully this may help:

Opening Page- Picture and Bride & Groom, Date, Church

Second Page- Entrance of the Bridal Party, Intro and Welcome from Reverend, Hymn: 1, Reading

Third Page- Reading, The Marriage Ceremony, The Blessing of the Marriage, Signing of the Register

Fourth Page- Hymn 2, The Lord’s Prayer, Response: Thanks be to God, Hymn 3, Exit of the Bride and Groom, Exit of the Bridal Party

Back Page- We would like to thank everyone for helping us celebrate this special day in particular: Parents, Grandparent, Reverend + verger, Best Man, Bridesmaids, Ushers, Photographer, Readings, Organist, Flowers and then at the end We would also like to remember all of those who are precious and dear to our heart, but are not here with us today.

I have given this Draft to my reverend as she will need to approve before i start the printing.

Hope this helps ladies x

• Dream Team Dean
    Beginner October 2013
    Dream Team Dean ·
    • Hide content

Forgot to add at the end i put Thank you for all coming and we look forward to seeing you at the Venue....

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics