Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

SarB
Beginner August 2011

Ordered the mens suits today...**with flash**

SarB, 27 November, 2010 at 22:04 Posted on Planning 0 4

Thought i would flash you the suits I ordered today. Even the 2 young page boys will be in the suits!!

Its a grey suit - looks a bit like tails at the front but isnt as long as tails! With an ivory waistcoat with silver stitching on it that can look like little diamantes! My OH wil be in an ivory cravat and everyone else will be in cadbury purple cravat as modelled by my OH!!

4 replies

Latest activity by Samantha2704, 28 November, 2010 at 13:13
  • Kat44
    Beginner August 2011
    Kat44 ·
    • Hide content

Very nice, good taste! But then i am biased as they are similar to our mens (& page boys) suits ? - they're in silver suits, cadbury purple cravats, ivory cream waistcoats with purple dots. OH is having a shinier ivory white waistcoat as in the pic: (though obviously it will fit him properly!!)

• S
    Beginner September 2011
    Sawah ·
    • Hide content

Ooo looking smart. We are putting deposits down this month hopefully and my OH best man has said he is going to pay for all the suits?!?!?! super duper shocked such a lovely thing for him to do

• Tanya77
    Beginner August 2011
    Tanya77 ·
    • Hide content

Having a little panic reading this post - getting married in August and haven't even been near a suit shop yet! Are your suits being made or hired?

• Kat44
    Beginner August 2011
    Kat44 ·
    • Hide content

We're hiring ours from a suit shop- Formal Affair.

Don't worry about the timing, you really don't need to have suits sorted until a couple of months before I think, i'm just a bit anal and need to have a much organised as early as possible!!

• Samantha2704
    Beginner July 2011
    Samantha2704 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We're also getting our suits from Formal Affair.... Getting married in July 2011 and we've already paid cash for ours. they were the cheapest we found that actually fit my OH nicely. Here's a sneaky flash! x

Atleast if we change our mind about coloured waist coats, cravats we can change with no charges! xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics