Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner August 2025 Belgrade

Organisation

Maida, 17 of June of 2024 at 11:54 Posted on Planning 0 3
HI evrypne so imq here because im in charge of orginizing my brothers weding and evrything on me so please if you have any tips or things you wish you did or stff i cant forget to help me just a little because I'm so overwhelmed because i am afraid im going to forget somthing

3 replies

Latest activity by Jelly, today at 07:28
  • Y
    Dorset
    Yavni ·
    • Hide content

Hi there! Don't worry, you've got this! Organizing a wedding can feel overwhelming, but take a deep breath and break it down into smaller tasks. Here are some tips to help you stay on top of things:

• Create a master list: Write down everything you need to organize, delegate tasks if possible, and set deadlines to keep yourself on track. There are many online wedding planning tools and apps that can help you with this.
    • Prioritize: Focus on the most important aspects first, like venue, catering, and attire.
    • Don't be afraid to ask for help: Delegate tasks to friends, family, or even hire a wedding planner if it's within budget.
    • Embrace DIY (carefully): DIY projects can add a personal touch and save money, but choose projects that match your skillset and available time.

Here's a bonus tip! For any DIY centerpieces, decorations, or minor venue improvements, consider checking out Total Tools Australia. They have a great range of hardware and craft supplies that might come in handy!

Remember, the most important thing is to celebrate your brother's special day. Focus on creating a memorable experience for him and his partner.

Feel free to share any specific questions you might have, and the wedding community here can offer additional support!

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

The Hitched website has loads of articles on wedding planning, including checklists of things not to forget, so I suggest you start there.

• J
    West London
    Jelly ·
    • Hide content

Don't worry, you've got this. Start with a checklist and get help when you can just focus on celebrating your brother's big day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics