Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Organza Bag Recommendations - Ebay?

23 May, 2011 at 19:25 Posted on Planning 0 5

Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy cheap organza bags (about 100 10cm x 15cm ish)?

I've been looking aimlessly at Ebay for hours and can't work out the best deal or the most trustworthy looking seller!

5 replies

Latest activity by MrsShark, 24 May, 2011 at 12:27
  • L
    Beginner April 2012
    LittleMissB ·
    • Hide content

When it comes to Ebay I always look for the higher percent feedback if not 100% there is some very good and reliable sellers on there I have got so much wedding stuff from Ebay at some bargain prices.

Also dont know if this is of any use to you but poundland are currently selling some they are Ivory/white with white dots on dont know if there any good to you, but thought its worth a mention.

Katrina x x

• Samantha2704
    Beginner July 2011
    Samantha2704 ·
    • Hide content

I bought mine from ebay they're perfect for what we need

The users name is 'beautifulone2009'

HTH

• Donna Louise
    Beginner May 2012
    Donna Louise ·
    • Hide content

We got ours from a seller called 'from hen to wed' on e-bay. They supply lots of different colours. We paid £4.49 for 50 bags! Good quality too. x

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

I use newworldsm who are in china and findingslanding a uk shipper both on ebay, both very good, but obviously the china one is cheaper

• MrsShark
    Beginner September 2011
    MrsShark ·
    • Hide content

I got some 10 x 7cm blue organza bags from a seller on eBay called 'Kokodigi' based in China. They are really nice and it was only £6.99 for 100 inc. postage & packing.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics