Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsR2B18
Beginner April 2018

Orla James Rings Recomendation

MrsR2B18, 30 of January of 2017 at 09:57 Posted on Planning 0 1

I posted a while ago to get some suggestions for my wedding ring as I have a shaped engagement ring and was struggling to find a ring that would suit, someone suggested I try Orla James as they will send you sample rings for you to try, I had looked at other places that would bespoke your ring to fit your engagement ring but I had heard bad stories and really didn't want to send my engagement ring off to them incase something happened.

I thought I would give Orla James ago as I could order as many sample rings as I wanted, so I contacted them and they sent me a curved ring that fitted my ring perfectly but it was plain and I wanted a few diamonds, so I contacted them again as I know they will bespoke the ring for you and and they were so helpful, they made a mock up ring with diamante's and sent that out to me so I could see how the design would be and they had my ring made and sent out to me within 5 weeks and that was with Christmas in between.

I couldn't ask for better service, their customer service was second to none, if anyone's looking for a ring either bespoke or not, I can highly recommend you try them, they made the experience very easy and I found my perfect wedding ring!

1 replies

Latest activity by MrsR2B18, 31 of January of 2017 at 09:35
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Sounds like a positive experience. Glad it worked out well for you and you got what you wanted.

• MrsR2B18
    Beginner April 2018
    MrsR2B18 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Jayne, I'd heard so many bad stories about people sending their engagement rings off to have their wedding ring made to fit that I was worried with what I was going to do, it was nice to find a company that was so helpful!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics