Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner

O/T Annoying hen party!

LooseLadie, 9 May, 2010 at 21:08 Posted on Planning 0 7

I went out into town last night with H2b and 3 other couples, we were stood in a club and this young girl who was on her hen night kept pinching H2b's bum!

He was getting really pi$$ed off and in the end told her to stop it and move... I was in the toilet when this happened but when i got back he asked to move because of it.

Im just sat here thinking now and its so annoying that women in clubs think that its fine to do that especially as i have been stood with him all night! Shes out on her hen party to have fun with the girls because she is getting married not to act a slag.... grr people annoy me in clubs... Its not good being in a club sober with drunk people lol.

Rant over!!

7 replies

Latest activity by mrsgreatbatch2b, 10 May, 2010 at 20:59
  • budgetbabe
    Beginner July 2010
    budgetbabe ·
    • Hide content

? what a wee witch!!!

i wonder how she would feel if her H2B was out feeling up random women in nightclubs? Stupid tramp!!!

• kenzie3
    Dedicated August 2023
    kenzie3 ·
    • Hide content

How did you manage to keep your cool??? i would've sat there giving her evils all night but thats me...and think i wouldve said sake my self x

• Mrs_T2B
    Beginner May 2011
    Mrs_T2B ·
    • Hide content

Why do some girls do that! ? It really gets my goat when people feel the need to flirt or physically try and interactive with your OH even though you are blatantly stood there!

GGGGGrrr!

• grace85
    Beginner February 2011
    grace85 ·
    • Hide content

It's girl's like that, that give hen party's a bad name.

My OH is dreading mine because he thinks that all women act like that on their hen party. To me that's my worst nightmare tho!

• Ellie_S
    Beginner March 2012
    Ellie_S ·
    • Hide content

Theyre awful arent they, this is why i hardly go out anymore, last time h2b was up we went out before my birthday and a girl started chatting him up at the bar dressed like she was a hen night but turned out she wasnt. i was stood behind him and am about a foot shorter than this girl☹️. I just stood next to him and smiled, she walked off looking very sorry for herself.

h2b is terrified of my hen night, not because of what i will do hes worried about other people. horrible you had to move because of her

• L
    Beginner
    LooseLadie ·
    • Hide content

She didnt even look old enough to be in the club let alone getting married! (i know im only 21 lol)

My h2b is quite insecure and he doesnt really go out without me to pubs, all my friends are at different uni's so when they all come back we normally have a few drinks and a take away at someones house and maybe go to a few pubs after but H2b doesnt like me going in to clubs without him because he thinks that when groups of girls get together or men and they are drinking they end up flirting and doing stupid things.

My friends arent like that at all! They are just out for a laugh with the girls but i respect his wishes and dont go into clubs.
    Now his stag do will be the first time he has ever been out drinking without me (not because i stop him!) And im a bit worried about him, i hope he copes lol he isnt like his friends that get pi$$ed and act like idiots jumping around the dance floor. (well he isnt with me lol!) Its normally me who is drunk and dancing everywhere ?

So any way, cutting all that short, he is sort of fine about me going away for the weekend for my hen do BUT i think he is worried but hes not saying anything! (we havent spent a night away from each other in 3 and half years!

Now i have spent ages saying hen parties arent that bad, its just all the hype and were only going out for a laugh and then she does that! So i just hope to god next time i mention the hen night (its not planned yet) That he doesnt get funny because of that girl acting the slag, especially as she was the hen!!

Breathe..... i just hope we can both go out with our mates for our stag and hen party and have a laugh and be happy and stiill get married lol

• L
    Beginner
    LooseLadie ·
    • Hide content

Oh dear, H2b just mentioned about going away for my hen do... i hope that that stupid girl doesnt cause trouble!! ?

• mrsgreatbatch2b
    Beginner July 2012
    mrsgreatbatch2b ·
    • Hide content

I know exactly what you mean.

I've never been one to go out a lot because I look at people like her and her friends and think saddo.

With my ex what made it worse was when it happened he used to always have a laugh back like i'm not there.

My OH now if it ever happens we just move away but I make it clear via looks that I don't like what she's done all night.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics