Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

lovelygirl
Beginner August 2011

OT- but uh oh - where is AF????

lovelygirl, 14 July, 2011 at 23:17 Posted on Planning 0 17

OK i am getting more and more worried..... my period aka Aunt Flo was due 3 days ago! normally very regular and 28 days.... look down at my counter aaahh i was supposed to have my period the week before my wedding - definitely no tiny feet before anyone gets over excited much as i would like to be it.... I have evil period pains and i would have bets on that i will be on painkillers and not being able to drink - i know stress can lengthen your cycle and i admit i have been stressed but please please please not the big day.... i would prefer rain to pain!

please send me vibes in that aunt flo visits tonight and her next scheduled visit is 28 days and thus is front of the wedding.......

17 replies

Latest activity by lovelygirl, 17 July, 2011 at 16:19
  • Browny
    Beginner June 2011
    Browny ·
    • Hide content

AF vibes coming your way!

Fingers crossed! x

• lovelygirl
    Beginner August 2011
    lovelygirl ·
    • Hide content

No luck so far - Boo Aunt Flo

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Firtsly I love the terminilogy of "aunt flo"

Why not see your GP and get them to give you the tablets that delay your period? that way you can not worry?

How sure are you that you are not up-duffed?

• 1234ABC
    Beginner
    1234ABC ·
    • Hide content

Try not to worry! Sometimes stress can't delay it, and if your getting married in 4 weeks and a day, you may find that's the reason your late.

Happens to me quite a bit when i get stressed...some times she even shows up early!

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I DO NOT!!

my nieces and nephews have called me that for years!!!!!!!!

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorry Flow but thats hilarious!!!!

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

haha no no its not, cos now when i hear i think ?

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WVMS

• Kat44
    Beginner August 2011
    Kat44 ·
    • Hide content

Mine's not made an appearance for three months now but I'm sure its stress related, be my luck it arrives smack in the middle of the honeymoon!

hope yours arrives soon, I sometimes think the more you worry about it not being here, the more it gets delayed!

• lovelygirl
    Beginner August 2011
    lovelygirl ·
    • Hide content

Well still no sign of it....

unfortunately can't take pills - as can't take hormones otherwise that would be the way forward

Pretty sure i am 99.999999999999999999999999% sure i am not preggers!

Flow - It is a phrase that my granny used so been around a while I am surprised you have never heard it before.....

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

3 months... ?

I'd be testing every bloody day, convinced that they were wrong, and that I must somehow be upduffed ?

• Fergo
    Beginner December 2012
    Fergo ·
    • Hide content

Upduffed is the best word I've heard since the twunt word....which I also ❤️

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My friend is currently trying ot get upduffed and keeps giving me in to trouble for using it ?

• Fergo
    Beginner December 2012
    Fergo ·
    • Hide content

My BF has just found out she's upduffed, I sent her a text message after reading this earlier which began..."oi upduffed..." she didn't love it either but it's her new nickname regardless!!

• Kat44
    Beginner August 2011
    Kat44 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They've always been irregular so not overly worried. I have PCOS and we have been trying for 5 years with no success so I stopped testing myself everytime it was late because it was too disappointing.

I am sooo stressed with work and wedding so I know its down to that!

• lovelygirl
    Beginner August 2011
    lovelygirl ·
    • Hide content

Still no aunt flo.... which as of today is good - although h2b and i for sanity sake will be testing come monday if still not visit.....

I quite like upduffed too - though somehow i keep getting duffle coat and the funny toggles included in my brain picture....

• Em1982
    Beginner
    Em1982 ·
    • Hide content

I felt compelled to answer because getting 'period pains' around the time you are due doesnt mean you'renot pregnant! with my first son i was convinced i wasnt pregnant as although a few days late i was getting pains so delayed getting a test...but i was!! and baby number 2 i got cramps most of the way through the pregnancy. i asked the midwife once, she said its your body adjusting, muscles stretching etc in preparation so period pains are very very common in early pregnancy, nothing to worry about unless they are unbearable. hope you get the answer you're hoping for though, let us know! x

• lovelygirl
    Beginner August 2011
    lovelygirl ·
    • Hide content

Phew AF arrived late yesterday.... so fingers crossed she is just as late next month! thanks for the hand holding...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics