Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Panjita
Beginner May 2011

OT - Four Weddings last night

Panjita, 3 May, 2011 at 14:41 Posted on Planning 0 9

HOW THE HELL DID SHE WIN!??!?! I wanted the Traveller to win, she seemed the most genuine out of all of them, just a shame her buffet was rubbish.

The girl who won had the most vile attitude, awful dress and even nicked the gypsy girls first dance with her Dad!!!

9 replies

Latest activity by Panjita, 4 May, 2011 at 10:33
  • Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ive got it taped to watch tonight while mr flowe is out!!!

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I wanted the princess on the 4k budget to win! The girl who won was vile!!!
    Although I liked her dress, i tried it on & liked the skirt but the top looked as bad on me as it did on her!! lol Its Ian Stuart 'Dominique'

• B
    Beginner September 2011
    broomfield2b ·
    • Hide content

OMG I KNOW!!!

I HATED how she was soo awful about people having smaller budgets, etc Like "she wish she saved up like I did to have a fairytale wedding" I wanted to smack her in the bloody gob!!

it made me laugh even more that when Debbie was on about using the love hearts she said "why dont you just keep with what you chosen and stop stealing peoples ideas" then did it with something as important a a song!!

Im not going to repeat what I said about her as I get all sorts of abuse back but she made me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. And her dress IMO didnt look like £3500!! I thought it was Vile! to

I was not a fan at all, tbh I thought she looked a little like man in drag with all the make up!

• KateyP
    Beginner February 2010
    KateyP ·
    • Hide content

Is it just me, or do 4 Weddings brides always have teeth that look like they need a good scale and polish, and whitening!

• B
    Beginner September 2011
    broomfield2b ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sooo true xx

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I thought that, she clearly spent none of her budget on looking her best! Yellow teeth... YUK!

• Alreadymarried
    Alreadymarried ·
    • Hide content

I can't believe she won, I can't believe the traveller girl chose her after she nicked her song!

The girl who won was vile, horrible. And she looked hideous in her dress. All she did was slag everyone else off for not having a big a budget as she did, then said she hated it when other people nicked ideas from other weddings then promptly nicked that girl's song! She needs a slap. What a cow, I can't believe she found someone to marry her.

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

Exactly and if she had saved so hard for her wedding, she could have saved a bit harder for her honeymoon!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics