Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

teeheeyoucrazyguys!

OT House programme (Hugh Lawrie one)

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 11 of August of 2009 at 21:10 Posted on Planning 0 11

Does anyone watch this? Ive really got into it at the moment.

Just wondered how that head doctor lady (or whatever she is) became a mom??? If anyone can fill in the blanks that would be lovely. Ta.

11 replies

Latest activity by teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 12 of August of 2009 at 09:04
  • Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Yeap addicted to it but we have them sky plused and are only on ep 14 so not at the one where she has a baby so bugger now I know she does become a mummy ? but I suspect she adopted because she tried to in a past episode and then the real mummy wanted to keep her baby after it was born.

It's a great programme. I can't even watch the ones we have sky plused cos H is away and we always watch them together. Although I could watch them twice....

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

Oh arse, sorry lyns didnt mean to spoil it for ya. I am therefore presuming shes adopted successfully then. Thats all I'll say Smiley smile

• CBear
    Beginner April 2009
    CBear ·
    • Hide content

Love this programme have watched it since the beginning.

SPOILER!!!!

Cuddy was trying to adopt, got picked by a birth mother who then got really ill but she survived as did baby but she changed her mind, so Cuddy decided adoption wasn't for her as she couldn't go through the heartbreak again.

A few episodes later, House's patient is a fat teenage girl, they finally figure out she'd had a baby that she'd abandoned, and she had eclampsia and was going to die. Cuddy went to find the baby's body but it trned out the baby had survived and was being looked after by a drug addict. She took the baby back and the teenager saw it, but hr parents couldn't bare to keep the child, so CUddy adopted it.

• Mrs S*
    Beginner January 2010
    Mrs S* ·
    • Hide content

Addicted! yay!

Right, she tried ivf several times and failed. So she adopted. (i'm watching now on sky1!) x

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

Me too!

I think its fantastic that the US have taken a british actor on - complete with accent - as hes technically putting an american actor out of work but hes done so brilliantly and its hard to believe hes the same talented goofball from Blackadder and Jeeves....... lolol. Hes strangely attractive too.

However, I *think* his personal/family life may have suffered due to being stateside for so muchof the year??? Imight be wrong of course...

Lie To Me is another fabby series I loved and Tim Roth was brilliant (and English) in it.

• Mrs S*
    Beginner January 2010
    Mrs S* ·
    • Hide content

Lie to me... i'll have to look out for that! I watched the first 4 series within 2 weeks! I had a slight house addiction! x

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

I can't wait to catch up now as that sounds like a fab storyline. I would watch it tonight without H but I can't work out the flipping sky transitter thing from the living room to the bedroom and I need my bed!

• moomin8804
    Beginner July 2009
    moomin8804 ·
    • Hide content

Mr Moomin loves House and Lie to me! We always sky plus them so we can watch them together! ?

Apparently Hugh Laurie's accent was so good that Americans thought he was actually an American! Is it wrong that i fing Hugh Laurie strangely attractive? ?

• Mrs S*
    Beginner January 2010
    Mrs S* ·
    • Hide content

Moomin - You watching house now on sky1? He's just shaved! And for the record it's not wrong ? He's 5 years older than my dad too! Now that's a bit sick! lol x

• MrsMcB2B
    Beginner November 2009
    MrsMcB2B ·
    • Hide content

I'd do him!

• Weather Girl
    Beginner October 2009
    Weather Girl ·
    • Hide content

Oh my god I love this programme! But can someone tell me why Thirteen is called Thirteen?? Oh and then there's Jesse Spencer, and I think Wilson's lovely not as in fanciable lovely but just lovely guy lovely ? iyswim.

I'm so glad you started this thread!

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

Which ones jesse spencer???? I only started watching it 2 weeks ago and with school starting im gonna miss it again no doubt as early bed times are a-coming... I dont know the characters names at all....

I still keep hoping Hugh will break out in a Prince Georgesque 'Wibble Wobble'....... (Blackadder) it wont happen though..

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics