Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner May 2011

O/T massive snow related rant

Curly Panda, 23 December, 2009 at 19:42 Posted on Planning 0 2

What is this world coming to?? some little toad has just thrown a giant snowball at us as we were driving along our estate which is covered in a thick layer of snow and ice, causing us to go into wheel spin and skid across the road. luckily we were only going 5 mph and stopped. if we were going faster the kid would have got hit. then some idiot FOLLOWS us home to have a go at O/H because he swore! (which he admits he shouldn't have done but we had already nearly had an accident and this was the final nail so to speak) little did thi bloke realise what the kid had actually done in the first place to result in the swearing! the kid made up everything saying O/H swore at them for no reason and then sped off!! how going at 2-5mph is speeding off i dont know! grr i am so angry i dont know whether to cry or kick something ? [:'(]

sorry ladies but i needed to rant! i'm still shaking after nearly crashing

2 replies

Latest activity by Curly Panda, 23 December, 2009 at 20:54
  • Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

No wonder he swore, I'd have done the same thing, and would have done a lot of other ranting at the stupid child as well. I have no patience when it comes to children doing something dangerous which could result in an accident. It has been a very scary week when it comes to driving. I was driving along a road when a kid about 12 on a bike decided to cycle across the road in front of me on purpose and laughed at me having to brake suddenly. I continued down the road until I could turn around to see him and gave him a piece of my mind until he nearly started to cry. I even asked him if he fancied being under my car dead and never seeing his parents again! Extreme but he gave me such a fright as it was a 40mph road.

Have a ️☕️ and a ? x

• C
    Beginner May 2011
    Curly Panda ·
    • Hide content

Im cutched up on my new big squidgy sofa eating chocolate lol and OH is venting out his frustration on Call Of Duty. i really thought that bloke was going to deck OH on our driveway.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics