Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
Beginner September 2009

o/t ok...so now im confused (holby city related)

Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 16 July, 2009 at 20:52 Posted on Planning 0 4

Any one else watching?

did the really sarcastic anaethnatist guy not die when the theatres got poisoned? so how can he now be taking the p1ss out of connie or have i lost the plot?

x

4 replies

Latest activity by Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 16 July, 2009 at 21:57
  • Fenny
    Beginner August 2009
    Fenny ·
    • Hide content

It wasn't Dr Greene who died in the poisoning. There was another pain in the @rse anaesthetist who did die when he gave himself a shock with the paddles ? but Dr Greene definitely did not die.

Hope that clears that up for you LOL

Kx

• Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
    Beginner September 2009
    Little.Miss-Scatterbrain ·
    • Hide content

Nope somebody with a baldy head who talks ALOT was definately killed when the theatres were poisioned but because of the poisioning not the defib........unless i dreamt it which is scarily an actual possibility!

still confused but thanks anyway

x

• crafty em
    Beginner June 2008
    crafty em ·
    • Hide content

Nooo it was the lady anethatist (sp) who took over from dr greene, when he became ill, that died (she had asthma so was affected quicker) it was her death that prompted the son coming clean about what his dad was transporting (he was speaking to her boyfriend outside the hospital)

At least thats how i remeber it ;o)

• crafty em
    Beginner June 2008
    crafty em ·
    • Hide content

How sad am i ............. just found this on wiki

Keith Greene

Keith Greene 'Holby City' character First appearance 7x30 Portrayed by Alex MacQueen Information Occupation Head of ITU & Consultant Anaesthetist Title Dr. Spouse(s) Divorced

Dr. Greene is a Consultant Anaesthetist who is constantly maligned for his poor sense of humour and irritable temper. He stood in for Zubin Kahn while he was under investigation for the death of Dominic Fryer, and interviewed Diane Lloyd as part of her consultant’s exams. At one point, he was cruelly mocked by Cardiothoracic registrars Sam Strachan and Joseph Byrne prior to a staff football match - however, the anaesthetist's team went on to win a resounding victory. Most recently, he attended the funeral of Diane Lloyd - an event he appeared confused to find himself at, never having been particularly close to Diane, and there, as most were, largely just to make up the numbers. When asked to speak to her parents, he struggled to find anything to say and settled instead for consuming Twiglets. He was recently verbally abused by a drunken Stuart McElroy, who called him an 'obsequious, supercilious, insipid four-eyed toss-pot.'

In the March 2009 episode 'Breathe Deeply', Greene collapsed during surgery after becoming contaminated by a toxin from a patient, it caused him to stop breathing; resulting in him being intubated.

He was next seen in the episode on 19 May 2009. He had made a full recovery. He told Joseph that he was married but Mrs. Greene divorced him.

• Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
    Beginner September 2009
    Little.Miss-Scatterbrain ·
    • Hide content

Thankyou em that would have annoyed me for ages!

xxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics