Hi everyone
Just seeing if anyone knows or had similar, I know I shouldn’t be checking weather apps but we are due to have an outdoor ceremony this Friday eeeek! Weather is set to be 28/29 degrees, I’ve heard registrars can be a bit strict regarding weather and if too hot won’t allow does anyone now how hot is too hot and share any experiences that they’ve had with this please? Xx
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...
Budget
How Much Does a Wedding Cost in 2026? Average UK Wedding Now...
Curious about how much the average wedding costs? We surveyed over 2,000 couples...