Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

UnionJackDream
Beginner March 2016

Page boy gifts *Please Help*

UnionJackDream, 26 of February of 2012 at 18:34 Posted on Planning 0 7

I have no idea what to get our page boys? 1 - our son will be 4 and 2 - OH nephew who will be 9. Neither of them I think are really fussed on Teddys and I have no idea what to do. What has everyone else done?

xxxx

7 replies

Latest activity by JennyH10, 27 of February of 2012 at 10:53
  • Flamin Nora
    Beginner August 2013
    Flamin Nora ·
    • Hide content

Have you looked on websites like notonthehighstreet? They have a wedding section with gifts and do 'different' gifts.

• honeybee9
    Beginner May 2012
    honeybee9 ·
    • Hide content

Our sons are of similar age to yours and we are getting our silver yoyos with there names on. from e b a y

• Purple Pixie
    Beginner July 2012
    Purple Pixie ·
    • Hide content

I'm thinking of getting our boys (they'll be 6 and 2) two presents each. One will be a small toy that I know they like and the second will be a really nice pair of cufflinks that, whilst they won't appreciate at the time, I hope that it's something they'll keep and remind them of the day (and be useful rather than sitting on a shelf).

• S
    SarahThompson ·
    • Hide content

I dont know if you were interested in Yo-Yo's as suggested above, but if you are, have a look at our site, we do have Yo-Yo's that can be engraved.

https://www.engraving-excellence.co.uk/Silver_Coloured_Yo_Yo/p806218_4523605.aspx

The engraving can be their name or you could have their name and your wedding date as an extra special reminder.

• jen_84
    Beginner August 2012
    jen_84 ·
    • Hide content

We've got our some cufflinks in the shape of his first initial. He likes to feel really grown up and he'll be able to wear them on the day and then keep them and use as he gets older.

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content

I've been wondering about this too as our little boy will be OH's page boy/best boy and he'll be 5 when we get married. I think a pair of cufflinks he can keep will be really lovely.

My little girl will e 9 and is my only flower girl/bridesmaid too and I'm getting her a nice item of jewellery she can keep too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics