Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Page Boy Role

10 September, 2012 at 10:11 Posted on Planning 0 6

What is the role of a page boy? I thought they would be with groom etc, but someone else has said they are meant to be with bridesmaids etc?

Do they walk down the aisle with BMs?!

Thanks

6 replies

Latest activity by Ali_G, 10 September, 2012 at 13:59
  • E
    Beginner June 2013
    Emotionalwreck2013 ·
    • Hide content

I was planning to have my page boys turn up to the church with the groom party but my fiance doesnt want the hassle of looking after 2 young boys etc, so my plan is to have them dropped off @ the church by their parents when groom and best man have arrived.

I have spoken to their parents about it as I thought they needed to go in the wedding car but apparantly they dont aslong as they are at the church for when the bridal party arrive.

My page boys will be walking down first, then flower girls and bms to follow. Then MOI Smiley smile

• hazyclaire
    Beginner November 2012
    hazyclaire ·
    • Hide content

Ours will be with groom and ushers (one of which is his dad)

Not sure what the tradition is but he's only little so would be too much stress to take him away from his parents to have him with me

I'd just do whatever you, the page boy and his parents will be most comfortable with on the day

• tortoise
    tortoise ·
    • Hide content

If we were allowed OH's niece and nephew to be flower girl and page boy, FG would travel with me and PB would go with OH. I would have FG go first, then BMs then PB (who would also be ring bearer) would go just before me. I don't like the tradition of them carrying the train as it means they're stuck at the back and will be hardly noticed.

• C
    Beginner May 2013
    CarMungeam ·
    • Hide content

My Page boy is my nephew - so I will have him walk down the aisle with my flower girl (his sister).

• Figs
    Beginner June 2012
    Figs ·
    • Hide content

Our PB walked down the aisle with our bridesmaid (his sister), followed by my MOH (their mother) and then me and my dad.

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

Our pageboys will be walking down the aisle with myself and my bridesmaids.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics