Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leonie
Savvy June 2022 Kent

Page boy suits

Leonie, 31 of December of 2021 at 21:41 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 8
Hello,

Could anyone tell me where I can buy reasonably priced page boy suits from? We are looking for light grey suits but I'm struggling to find any that aren't expensive🤦🏻‍♀️ they will only be worn once and we have four page boys🤷🏻‍♀️
Any help will be greatly appreciated xx

8 replies

Latest activity by Leonie, 8 of January of 2022 at 20:02
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Have a look at this place, you can always sell on after. We got ours for £40 on Facebook, it was Mark D'Arcy which is same as men's suits and was £150 new so there are bargains, but I guess with 4 it may be harder to get the same ones and sizes

https://occasionwearforkids.co.uk/product-category/page-boy-suits/
  • Leonie
    Savvy June 2022 Kent
    Leonie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thankyou, I have actually already tried this site and found one just wanted some more to compare x
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Is a hard one as now Debenham has gone there are not many places. Hohn Lewis and Matalan do them so may be worth a look or even try little bridal shops as they some times carry them. Or maybe renting through Moss Bros etc as if the men are hiring suits some hire places offer free page boy hire with adult suits
  • F
    Beginner July 2027 Cornwall
    Francesca ·
    • Hide content
    You could try https://www.rococlothing.co.uk/ ? They have boys and girls formal outfits and arent too expensive
  • Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    Ive had a similar headache but have decided to buy things separately. Shirts and smarter trousers should be easier to find. I'm going to get them some grey trousers, white shirts and navy waistcoat. No jacket and then they can just wear a nice zippy top after photos if they're cold.
  • Leonie
    Savvy June 2022 Kent
    Leonie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thankyou I have tried John Lewis and Matalan and had no luck... We have bought men's suits online already, but they don't do children's x

• Leonie
    Savvy June 2022 Kent
    Leonie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have tried here too... I think the issue is we were hoping for a very light grey colour to match the men's suits which are ice grey and we were hoping for a full suit not just trousers and waistcoat which seems hard to find x

• Leonie
    Savvy June 2022 Kent
    Leonie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's a pain isn't it. I have considered buying separately but we would like a full matching suit x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics