Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2014

Pale grey/stone suit

Sbtime, 6 of April of 2014 at 09:53 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi guys,

Not sure if anyone can help, but I'm looking for light suits for a summer wedding. I don't want tails etc. - looking for a slightly more informal (but still smart) 3 piece tailored suit in a really pale grey, light tan or stone (Or something similar).

I have seen a few buying options - but as I'm looking to kit out the whole of the wedding party, hire would be preferred. Any ideas on if this is possible, I can't find a thing?

Thanks

4 replies

Latest activity by vincent@kmlowry.co.uk, 31 of May of 2014 at 16:21
  • HughHarris
    Beginner January 1999
    HughHarris ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Sorry to shamelessly self promote but we have a something that seems to match your description. New for 2014, our Ascot Grey Slim Cut Carlton lounge suit is made for luxury wool and mohair mix. The waistcoat shown is our exclusive slim cut horseshoe waistcoat, but is also available in a more traditional v-neck.

The complete outfit (Jacket, trousers, shirt, waistcoat, tie and hanky) is just £140.00 to hire, and if you were to hire 6 or more outfits you would get £100 off your total order!

http://hughharris.co.uk/cbcollection/ascot-grey-slim-cut-carlton-lounge-suit/

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

I'm not a guy, but just stumbled across this post. Our men had stone suits for our wedding in Australia. We only got two pieces, but they could well have done a waistcoat too. They were less than £100 to buy and some of the men have had wear out of them since, as a suit and as separates. They were from Next.

• K
    Beginner June 2015
    Katmk10 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry to jump on this post but i am also looking for beige/light tan suits for an abroad wedding!!!

• vincent@kmlowry.co.uk
    vincent@kmlowry.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kat,

We are a menswear company based in Manchester and we offer a selection of beige/tan suits, ideal for Summer weddings in the UK or weddings abroad.

I have inserted images of some of our beige/sand suits for 2014 that I think may be of interest. They are very light suits and the composition is as such so you won't have to worry about them getting creased for the pictures!

If you are interested in knowing more please contact me and I will be happy to help.

Regards,
    Vincent

K.M. Lowry / Kurt Muller
    The Lowry Designer Outlet
    Salford Quays
    M50 3AH

T : ****
    E : vincent@kmlowry.co.uk
    W: www.kmlowry.co.uk

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups