Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ajx
Dedicated April 2024 West Yorkshire

Pay off the wedding early?

Ajx, 5 September, 2022 at 19:15 Posted on Planning 0 8
I’ve won some money on my work’s lottery and I’m debating what to do with it. It’s definitely going towards the wedding, but should I pay off the vendors now (deposits have been paid and date is secured) or should I put it into savings and pay closer to the time? Our wedding is in April 2024, I want to pay off the flowers and the photographer but my mum is saying I should just put it into the wedding fund and pay everything off closer to the date in case they go out of business/something happens etc.


What would you do?

8 replies

Latest activity by berbas, 26 September, 2026 at 06:55
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    VIP January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    I would say that your Mum has the right approach and to hold on.

    • Reply
  • Ajx
    Dedicated April 2024 West Yorkshire
    Ajx ·
    • Report
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So just keep it at deposits and pay the remaining balance when it’s due?
    • Reply
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    VIP January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Report
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

    Yep. Mum knows best.

    • Reply
  • Ajx
    Dedicated April 2024 West Yorkshire
    Ajx ·
    • Report
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Haha, I thought she was just being cynical 🤣 thanks!
    • Reply
  • C
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Report
    • Hide content
    Definitely keep in your account and pay when due, just in case anything happens with your vendors, you will also earn about 10p in interest!😂
    • Reply
  • Ajx
    Dedicated April 2024 West Yorkshire
    Ajx ·
    • Report
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Haha that’s true! I’ll just do that then 😊 thank you!
    • Reply
  • berbas
    East Central London
    berbas ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Accessing your Tiranga Game login account starts with the login section. Enter your registered information and follow any verification steps shown by the platform. If you cannot remember your password, use the official recovery process instead of sharing account details with others.

    • Reply
  • berbas
    East Central London
    berbas ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Discover a straightforward approach to online gaming and entertainment. Tiranga Game offers an accessible interface with organized sections for users interested in exploring its gaming options. The platform https://tiranga.de.com/ emphasizes convenience and simple navigation, creating an easy starting point for new visitors.

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics