Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Rockstar August 2013

Paypal, anyone used it for someone to pay them?

cherrybloom, 22 of September of 2013 at 19:33 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 4

Hey OTs, I'm thinking of selling a few things from the wedding as I am a OM now #happy.

Do you know how it works:

Do they charge you for using it?

how long it takes the payment to appear,

also do you wait for confirmation of payment before you send the item (yes I know silly question)? But you don't know if you don't ask.

4 replies

Latest activity by Isabella1123, 28 of September of 2023 at 04:02
  • *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Are you thinking of selling through eBay? The money will hit your bank account in about three working days but PayPal will take a % commission as will eBay too,

• C
    Rockstar August 2013
    cherrybloom ·
    • Hide content

Yes I was thinking of there or maybe even here? I've never sold anything online before ( I know I haven't lived), I am usually doing the buying?!

I'm going to put some things that are a greater value on preloved too, so wanted to know.

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content

If you are selling goods you will have a fee deducted from the amount received.

The payments will go through instantly, don't send anything until you receive the payment into your PayPal account. You then have the option to transfer your PayPal funds to your bank account which again is ahead instant for me. You can also apply for a maestro card which will be linked to your account and you can use it to spend your paypal funds as you would with a credit/debit card.

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

PayPal is great payment is instant unless someone uses an excheque which takes a week. Payers can stop payment for a dispute, but PayPal are good at sorting this in my opinion. I have a MasterCard and its like a prepaid card. As a new user you will be limited to what you can withdraw at 1st

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics