Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MissBee
Beginner

Pearl necklace & earrings for my bridesmaids...HIBs?

MissBee, 12 July, 2011 at 17:08 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi all,

I need help! I'm looking for a simple pearl necklace and stud or small drop matching earrings for my three bridemaids - something like this for the necklace:

I only need faux/simulated pearl, not the real thing...do any of you stock or could make something like this?

Depending on cost, I'd also be interested in getting them each a pearl bracelet (preferably elasticated) with a letter charm on it.

Many thanks!! Smiley smile

5 replies

Latest activity by starstruck-, 16 July, 2011 at 18:10
  • J
    Beginner September 2011
    jellytotlou ·
    • Hide content

I've just received my pearl necklaces and drop earings for my bridesmaids at the weekend. The necklace is similar to your picture. They look amazing and i can't wait to give them to my bridesmaids. They are from Lisa at LouLoubelle a HIB on here, who i'm sure will be able to help you.

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi MissBee,

I'm a jewellery designer and can certainly help you out. I have a design from my Pure and Simple range that is really similar to the design you've posted and although my website design uses Freshwater Waters I can quote for Glass/Swarovski Pearls as well. http://lynseysdesigns.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/fgallery/fim_photos.php?album=necklaces-bridal&image=P_S_FWP2.jpg

Or maybe this will appeal which features a solid Sterling Silver heart and a Swarovski Pearl (the colour of the pearl can be changed). The necklace on a Sterling Silver chain costs £18.

Earrings ideas

Single pearl drop earrings start at £5

For a pearl bracelet you have loads of options and this design called 'Precious' is only £12.

Have a look on the bracelets page for further examples http://lynseysdesigns.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/fgallery/fim_photos.php?album=bracelets.

Facebook also has loads of examples of previous bespoke work so you might get some inspiration from there https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.141964505819442.28293.138437779505448.

I can use Sterling Silver initials or Silver Plated initials on any bracelet design but here are a few ideas.

You could even have engraved 'bridesmaid' charms on a bracelet

More examples of charms used in here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.208978512451374.68345.138437779505448.

If you want any prices or to chat over anything feel free to email me at ******@**************.**.**. I can offer a discount on an order for 3 bridesmaid sets and can usually work within a budget so I'm happy to discuss prices with you.

Hope that helps

Lynsey x

www.lynseysdesigns.co.uk

www.facebook.com/lynseysdesigns1

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Hi, you might be sorted now but I thought I'd post a piccie as jellytotlou kindly recommended me.

Here's the pendant that jellytotlou has for her BMs and which hitcher Anne! wore on her wedding day - Swarovski pearl and sterling silver for only £14. Matching earrings are available too and I have lots of pearl bracelets here

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Hi, you might be sorted now but I thought I'd post a piccie as jellytotlou kindly recommended me.

Here's the pendant that jellytotlou has for her BMs and which hitcher Anne! wore on her wedding day - Swarovski pearl and sterling silver for only £14. Matching earrings are available too and I have lots of pearl bracelets here

• starstruck-
    starstruck- ·
    • Hide content

Hi there!

Sorry, I can't seem to post pics since having my profile messed around in the great Hitched upgrade! But here is a link to my pearl pendants and earrings. If you click on any of the pictures you can choose to order the individual item or the pendant earrings set. The sets are a quite a reduced price than buying the items seperately.

http://www.starstruck-designs.co.uk/simplystarstruck_bridal_jewellery.htm

For example, the plain Swarovski pearl pendant is £9.50, and earrings are £6.50, but if you buy the set, its only £13.50! All findings are sterling silver, all pearls are either freshwater or Swarovski depending on which items you order, and all crystal is Swarovski also.

Please give me a shout if I can help!

• starstruck-
    starstruck- ·
    • Hide content

Oh YAY! I can post pics again!

Here are the pendant and earrings that are closest to the pic you have posted:

And I have lots of bracelet styles, the one below is £10, but would be slightly cheaper without the crystals:

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics