Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner August 2024 Kent

People unable to access wedding website

Francesca, 11 of June of 2024 at 21:49 Posted on Off Topic Posts 1 2

Hi, we have sent links to our website to our guests, but some are having trouble accessing it. The links we sent don't work for some people and it says 'access denied.' Some people can't even access the main Hitched site via Google.

Has anyone else had this problem? How can we fix it?

Thanks

2 replies

Latest activity by Yannick, 22 of June of 2024 at 11:55
  • Manabu
    Pichincha
    Manabu ·
    • Hide content

Yes, write this support service on [ hackrecovery At yandex Dot ru ], they can help out. Hope this helps.

• Y
    Loreto
    Yannick ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I fell victim to a fake Altercoin trading platform and lost $92,000 USDT, hoping to make a 5% daily profit. I had a tough time during this period as I couldn’t afford to pay my bills or stick to my usual meal routine. I had to trust my close friend who connected me with a dependable crypto recovery team utilizing AI-recovery software at (Hackrecovery AT Yandex DOT ru). I contacted them, explained in detail the challenge I am having and they were able to completely recover my money with ease using their tech prowess, I really appreciate their help. I am a big fan of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and have been investing for quite some time but have never faced the aforementioned issue but happy it was resolved.

Thanks, your comments was helpful

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics