Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

WickyWack
Beginner July 2013

Pepperberry shirts - alternatives for big norks?

WickyWack, 12 of May of 2015 at 12:24 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 8

I've been trying to find a decent white shirt that doesn't gape across my boobs for ages, Pepperberry sell them, but wondered about their quality for £45?

Any where else that sells nice fitted shirts for big boobies?

8 replies

Latest activity by Jerome, 23 of February of 2021 at 19:27
  • SillyWrong
    Beginner October 2014
    SillyWrong ·
    • Hide content

Don't know about shirts - Mrs got some bras from Pepperberry though that she was very happy with.

• halloweeny
    Beginner October 2013
    halloweeny ·
    • Hide content

Ohh i'm interested in this! i was tempted to buy a dress from them, but wasn't sure about the quality.

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content

Wait, do you mean you're worried that £45 for a shirt is cheap? That seems really expensive to me. I guess I'm just poor! (And I gave up on anything that buttons down ages ago, I have narrow shoulders so if it fits my boobs, it gapes at the shoulders. FML.)

• WickyWack
    Beginner July 2013
    WickyWack ·
    • Hide content

Noooo, I'm worried that it's a lot for a shirt and don't want to spend that amount and it not be worth it! ?

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

I have the same problem, broad shoulders and big boobs! I tend to go for loose fitted shirts now tbh, so can't help much!

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lol, that makes more sense Smiley smile I guess the only way is to order one and see what it looks/feels like and send it back if you're not happy. Or do Bravissimo shops stock Pepperberry so you could go in and have a look?

Simply Be sell a 'bespoke fit' range that starts at size 12 - might be worth a look too..?

• Chucklevision
    Beginner July 2015
    Chucklevision ·
    • Hide content

My mum has ordered a few bits from pepperberry & it is usually quite good quality.x

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Quick morning shirt selfie for you! £14.99 from newlook. You're probably after something a bit smarter, but thought I'd show you to give the idea

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics