Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

xoxoxo2017
Beginner May 2017

Perfume.

xoxoxo2017, 1 of August of 2014 at 14:39 Posted on Planning 0 15

So I WAS going to buy myself a new bottle of the perfume I wore when I first met H2B called Anna Sui, he says it reminds him of our early days so thoguht this could be my something new.

THEN I thought...what if I sought to buy a completely new perfume for the wedding and create a new "reminds me of..." for him? And me?

Either way the perfume will be my "something new" as I'll buy it especially for the wedding Smiley smile

15 replies

Latest activity by LittleSnowflake, 1 of August of 2014 at 20:03
  • JellyBellyBride
    Beginner December 2014
    JellyBellyBride ·
    • Hide content

Aarrghh I hadn't even thought of new perfume for the day. Every day there seems to be something else I haven't thought of!!

Always up for buying new perfume though - I'll just pop this on the list as an unforeseen cost!

• jen-lou
    Super July 2016
    jen-lou ·
    • Hide content

I'm just going to wear one i've always worn, that's if I remember I often forget! ha.

I know this may be chessey, but what about the "his & her" ranges some do, the onyly one I can think of off the top of my head is armani diamonds, that way you both could have one.

• charliejack
    Beginner October 2014
    charliejack ·
    • Hide content

Im having lady million and oh is having 1 million, that way we will match lol

• C
    Beginner January 2001
    charlinc ·
    • Hide content

I am probably going to have CKOne, either that or just a citrus body spray. I often love the aroma of lots of perfumes and they smell great in the bottle but they dont smell as nice on me Smiley sad

• J
    Beginner May 2016
    Jolook ·
    • Hide content

That is very good idea. In fact it is scientifically proven that smells help remember/ refresh the memories. I can almost always remember a person if someone walks past wearing the same perfume, so would definitely say yes to a brand new aroma which will remind you of your beautiful day x

• kiwi_girl
    Beginner May 2015
    kiwi_girl ·
    • Hide content

Not sure what I'm going to have yet, but always up for some perfume shopping!

When my friend got married 6(?) years ago, she had Dolce&Gabbana "Light Blue" - covered the something blue as well. ?

• xoxoxo2017
    Beginner May 2017
    xoxoxo2017 ·
    • Hide content

I used to LOVE Light Blue and still do, but the aroma has strooooong memories relaating to my late teens which, although were great years then, I wouldnt want to be reminded of on my wedding day hehe

• MadamRed
    Beginner April 2017
    MadamRed ·
    • Hide content

I think I'm going to stick to my current perfume if I can (hoping they don't discontinue it before my wedding). OH loves the smell of it. Otherwise, I'll have to pick something new.

• M
    Beginner August 2014
    Mrslizziew2be ·
    • Hide content

I'm just going to stick to my dolce and gabbana perfume. In the grand scheme of things it's most likely going to be something I forget to put on anyway so wouldn't want to waist £50 on a new perfume just to forget about it.

Plusy MOH and BM always have loads of perfumes on them ( god knows why!) so if I'm not feeling my fragrance and remember I need some I'll just rob one of theirs.

• B
    Beginner October 2015
    BrideDenise ·
    • Hide content

I've always loved the scent of D&G Light Blue!

Why not try Daisy by Marc Jacobs? Love the bottle! Or Marry Me by Lanvin?

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

I thought that I was going to stick to my normal Jean Paul Gaultier but I've bought a lovely one called English Laundry Signature by Christopher Wicks, it's lovely and I'm going to take it on our minimoon too.

• H
    Beginner August 2014
    HundredMonkeys ·
    • Hide content

I just bought some today - Body Shop, Japanese Cherry Blossom. I don't normally wear perfume but thought it would be nice to have some for the wedding. More so as I'll probably have so many people hugging and kissing and I want to mask my anxiety sweat haha.

• alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk
    Rockstar November 2014
    alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

I told OH (as I was pretty confident without guidance I'd get nothing!) to buy me a bottle of something new for my wedding present so it would remind us of the day. He said 'great! I know just which one I'm going to choose smelt it on a waitress at work the other day and it was beautiful so I asked her...

So it's something he's picked from another woman.. not quite the idea!! Xx

• kimiu
    Beginner June 2015
    kimiu ·
    • Hide content

My h2b always buys me perfume and hasn't made a bad choice yet. He will be choosing a scent for the big day for me and I am sure it will be gorgeous....whatever it is!!

• LittleSnowflake
    Beginner January 2016
    LittleSnowflake ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lady Million is a lovely perfume! Smiley smile My OH bought me it as a surprise as I was obsessed with his - had to have it sprayed on my bear he got me when we didn't live together.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics