Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner April 2014

Personalised Aisle Runner

cerysrichards, 18 of June of 2013 at 09:02 Posted on Planning 0 3

Morning

is anyone else having a personalised aisle runner similar to the below? if so where did you get it from and cost? x

3 replies

Latest activity by cerysrichards, 19 of June of 2013 at 07:56
  • Icklefee
    Super May 2014
    Icklefee ·
    • Hide content

I did look at these but decided it was expense that wasn't really needed and it's not something I could use or sell on afterwards. The prices I found were starting at around £120 for the length I would need.

• tayto
    Beginner May 2013
    tayto ·
    • Hide content

I didn't have one but I love the idea! I'm now wondering how I missed that during my planning! Would you try DIY'ing it? I'm thinking an iron on transfer and a separate piece of material for just the message. I'm assuming there's already some sort of aisle runner going to be there for you anyway? Would you want it removed then for when you walk back down the aisle with your OH? Cos, you could have a second one then with another message.... Just an idea!

• C
    Rockstar August 2013
    cherrybloom ·
    • Hide content

I have ordered one its cost me about £50 for the life in me I couldn't find anything cheaper, its not as personalised as the one you are showing but it does have our names and date on it...Its due to come in this week. I'll let you know if its any good when I see it

• C
    Beginner April 2014
    cerysrichards ·
    • Hide content

Fab thanks girls - let me know what you're one is like when it arrives. i'd love to get one and then after have it framed for my dad as his present x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics