Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

septemberbride2011
Beginner August 2011

Personalised Bride underwear

septemberbride2011, 27 June, 2011 at 21:43 Posted on Planning 0 11

I've seen personalised bridal underwear and can't for the life of me remember where I saw them! They were knickers and you could have 'Bride' or 'Mrs Davis' etc printed on the back in crystals, has anyone else seen these or ordered anything similar? x

11 replies

Latest activity by AJ88, 27 July, 2011 at 15:20
  • ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content

No idea but the thought of sitting on crystals for several hours makes my arse hurt just thinking about it...

• PaulsPrincess
    Beginner May 2012
    PaulsPrincess ·
    • Hide content

Lol @ AJ!

I think the idea is to change into them later for the wedding night if you know what I mean ?

May be wrong there but that is what I would do anyway lol

x

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content

LOL @ AJ!!

I tihnk you can buuy iron-on diamante transfers from e-bay IIRC.

• septemberbride2011
    Beginner August 2011
    septemberbride2011 ·
    • Hide content

Of course :-) I'll be getting married in a hot country so will definitely need a change! These crystals were more towards the lower back (top half) of the back of the knickers, thought it would be fun to wear as it would be too hot to wear a basque! I've seen pics of them on the net but been wracking my brains where I saw them! x

• ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content

I never understand where all this "special wedding night underwear" comes from.

By the time you've finally got up to bed, spent an hour undoing the dress and picking all the pins out of the hair, having been pretty much constantly on the go since about 7am or even before, the last thing I think that will be on my mind will be 'consummation'.

Rather sleep on it and wait till the morning and manage it properly than a half hearted effort on the night "just because you're supposed to".

• *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

AJ, that really isn't helping the OP

Plus maybe you won't be tired or maybe it would be romantic and not a chore...

• Duckford20
    Beginner April 2012
    Duckford20 ·
    • Hide content

Blinginbloomers.co.uk????

• Em1982
    Beginner
    Em1982 ·
    • Hide content

Ive ordered mine off a lady on ebay. if you type in personalised bridal knickers it should bring her up. they are a pair of silky pants that are quite cute and frilly and she embroiders whatever you want on the back in whatever colour. Im going to have mrs d......... written on mine in blue as a suprise for OH, then thats my something blue too. shes away for a few days but still responding to emails. shes the only one i found who embroiders it, the rest glued diamontes on and i figured they would comeoff in the wash, i can wear these again!!

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This will be the first thing on my OHs mind!!

I like the blinging bloomers ones; but also consider worth a look is: http://www.pure-treats.com/

I've also got some cheap printed ones (not for the wedding day) from ebay.

Finally, you could make your own using some knickers that you like, and some iron-on diamantes. I did this with a tshirt and it looks fab.

I've got some knickers with rhinestones on the back, and they don't dig into me at all, or at least i've never noticed they do.

• septemberbride2011
    Beginner August 2011
    septemberbride2011 ·
    • Hide content

First time I got married I was shattered and we did it 2am half asleep because we felt we should have :-S this time around I'm older and wiser, we're not drinking much and our wedding is at 6pm and going to bed at midnight! Thanks so much for that I'm going to order some today, priorities right?! x

• septemberbride2011
    Beginner August 2011
  • A
    Beginner August 2011
    AJ88 ·
    • Hide content

I bought my personalised bridal Knickers from a website called gemmas embroidery www.gemmasembroidery.co.uk

They can be embroidered with any wording on the front and back and they are beautiful quality and the embroidery is so unique and can be washed too.

The lady has a variation of different styles and colours to choose from, I can't wait to wear them! ?

Hope this helps!

Amy x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics