Does anyone have or plan to have personalised dressing gowns for the morning of the wedding? I have the TOG coming to capture the bridal party getting ready and want to have something we can wear, so thought dressing gowns with Bride, Bridesmaid, Mother of Bride, etc would be ideal. I just don't want to spend too much- not been included in our budget! Any suggestions of where I can get these would be appreciated thanks!!
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Wedding Fashion
25 Wedding After Party Dresses Perfect for Dancing All Night...
From short and sparkly to sleek and elegant, these 25 wedding after party...
Wedding Fashion
15 Beautiful Basque Waist Wedding Dresses
Looking for a basque waist wedding dress? Or curious as to why they're trending...
Wedding Fashion
Wedding Dress Bustle 101: What is a Bustle & How to Bustle a...
Everything you need to know about wedding dress bustles, including what they...