Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Beginner June 2013

Personalised hen night veils

designsbydiandra, 20 March, 2013 at 11:25 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie here, getting married on 28th June this year - yikes!!

I am looking for a little bit of feedback on an idea I have. I have always made personalised veils for my friends for their hen nights. Nothing crazy lol they can be in white or other colours to fit in with their hen theme with anything from love hearts to L plates, crystals for a bit of bling and even their married name on it if they want. After much discussion at the weekend and 3 girls wanting me to make theirs I am considering actually selling these.

Do you think there would be a demand for this? Cost at the moment would be between £10-20 depending on size and content.

Look forward to hearing from you all

1 replies

Latest activity by aimzxx, 20 March, 2013 at 15:15
  • G
    Beginner September 2013
    Gemmy08 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there

To be totally honest with you, personally I wouldn't. Considering you can buy a fancy dress veil on ebay and pound shops etc for as little as a pound, and customise it for a few quid myself, I would not pay anyone £10-£20 for it. Also a quick search on google throws up loads of these, on the first page alone there was one for £4.99 with free delivery. If i was paying £10 to £20 for a hen accessorie I would be wearing for 1 night, I think it would have to be really special, so you would maybe have to research it and see if you could make yours really stand out.

HTH

• A
    Beginner April 2013
    aimzxx ·
    • Hide content

I think the idea is lovely - I just wonder if £10-£20 is too much....

Could you get some really cheap netting from a market an an some combs to glue them onto to make them cheaper??

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics