Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Fcheeks
Beginner October 2014

Personalised wedding beer labels help!

Fcheeks, 2 of March of 2014 at 18:02 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hi everyone, hoping for some help from fellow brides to be!

Out of the goodness of their hearts, a friend of my MIL has offered to make our wedding favours for us, home brewed beer! Had our tasting this weekend and its absolutely beautiful.. One dilemma with it though is the labels! Having googled templates nothing has come up that has really taken our fancy.. they are either very cliparty (if you know what i mean!) or quite boring! Pinterest has some fantastic examples and I'm quite creative myself BUT if I were to make/design them, wouldn't the ink bleed if it got a little wet from the condensation?

Have any of you done this before or does anyone have any ideas on designers/printers that could help?

Many thanks!

10 replies

Latest activity by Fcheeks, 3 of March of 2014 at 20:03
  • alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Is this any good?

http://www.grogtag.com/

I didn't delve into the website but it looked ok Smiley smile

edit: I noticed under beer label there is a wedding section.

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Try these?

http://www.flexilabels.co.uk/a4-sheet-labels/waterproof-labels

• miss pickle
    Beginner June 2014
    miss pickle ·
    • Hide content

Zazzle do stickers where you can upload your own design and they do some rectangle ones that are 4.5" x 2.7" which might be a good size?

https://www.zazzle.co.uk/create_your_own_rectangle_sticker-217847166438789311

• Fcheeks
    Beginner October 2014
    Fcheeks ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies! Just having a little play about with these now.. and getting my head around dollars/pound conversions!

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

Not sure if the vista print stickers would bleed, but you could get some cheap ones to try & see.

• jfilsell
    Beginner March 2014
    jfilsell ·
    • Hide content

My Dad is home brewing our favours, and we got some lovely labels from GrogTag. Their templates are really nice and not at all cliparty, and I can confirm they're really good quality! I'm not sure how the price compares with other sites but we spent about £60 on 90 beer labels and 20 ginger beer labels. They were the best I could find Smiley smile

• Fcheeks
    Beginner October 2014
    Fcheeks ·
    • Hide content

Thanks, loving how easy grogtag is and the templates are fab, really quirky and professional and prices are great Smiley smile Its good to hear from someone whos used it too so really appreciate your reply. i must say I've never been so emotional about beer labels! X

• Fcheeks
    Beginner October 2014
    Fcheeks ·
    • Hide content

Hi mrspdmtobe, the grogtag website that got recommended does wine labels too, its so simple and there loads to choose from so I'm sure you can make something to your taste Smiley smile I've done a few designs to show other half when hes back off exercise and got carried away!

• Fcheeks
    Beginner October 2014
    Fcheeks ·
    • Hide content

Ah right I see what you mean. That's a shame, hope you find something more suitable, maybe look into the plain water resistant labels to design your own?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics