Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner September 2012

Personalised Wedding Glasses

fry12, 7 August, 2012 at 13:00 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hiiiiiiii

Ok so i would quite like to get some personalised wedding glasses as gifts for our bridesmaids and ushers (and price dependant possibly the rest of the wedding party)....

Id quite like these to either be personalised by glitter or engraved....

Has anyone seen/found/bought these and can recommend where to search?

Thanks

2 replies

Latest activity by Mrs C, 7 August, 2012 at 13:29
  • L
    Beginner September 2012
    laura1982 ·
    • Hide content

Hi!!

I would totally recommend www.coffeecups.co.uk - we got shot glasses for the mens favours from here, and although they are not engraved as such, the etch printing on them makes it look just as authentic. We were so impressed that we have just ordered wine and beer tankards for presents for our bridal party as you are suggesting. Came to around £73 for 10 personalised glasses including delivery, so worked out cheaper than a lot of the ones I saw on ebay! Very quick service too, I was well impressed!! ?

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content

If you are on facebook, look up chantal PLD - pretty little things. She did me personal champagne flutes with our date, our BM colours etc. They were £6 each but she would do discount if you were buying a few. She does loads of lovely pretty things (as the name suggests!).

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I saw lots of ideas on Pinterest.

Details on how to make your own with glitter, lettering or even frosted glass!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics