Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner December 2013

Personalised Wedding hangers

tams82, 23 of June of 2013 at 20:04 Posted on Planning 0 14

Hello!

I have now spent a ridiculous amount of hours trying to find personalised wedding hangers where the wire is twisted to make different names. However I can either find them in the UK for £20 each of I have to get them shipped over from America for a ridiculous amount of money.

I need to get 5 and don't want to spend £100 on hangers!!!! Anyone bought them in the uk or no a place to get them for a reasonable amount of money?

P.S. I am not a particularly crafty person so don't want to make them myself.

Thanks! xxx

14 replies

Latest activity by Jaysmonkey, 23 of September of 2013 at 10:09
  • bex_boo
    Beginner August 2014
    bex_boo ·
    • Hide content

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bride-Personalised-Hanger-Wedding-Christening-Birthday-Communion-Christmas-/300923759917?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Foundation_PP&hash=item4610742d2d

There are lots of others on eBay too, this is just an example. You should email the seller and ask them about combined postage, and a possible discount for a bulk order. Worth a try - might save you some money.

• Laura DeBourde
    Laura DeBourde ·
    • Hide content

Where have you been looking? I'd say definitely give Etsy a go if you haven't already. There is so much on there and the price range is very good Smiley smile

• Childhood-Sweet<3
    Beginner July 2014
    Childhood-Sweet<3 ·
    • Hide content

I loved these too but couldn't justify the cost. I am going to get some wooden hangers and tie a luggage label to each of them with their name stamped on like the name places I have done. Or I am going to get these personalised to hang on https://www.countrybloomers.co.uk/personalised-gifts/personalised-hearts/personalised-wooden-small-heart-special-daughter-nana-grandma-nanny-godmother-teacher-mummy-auntie-sister

• T
    Beginner December 2013
    tams82 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for all your suggestions! Am going to carry on looking around and definitely like the idea of maybe making my own! xxx

• H
    hanners32 ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried www.blackribbondesigns.co.uk they have a selection they start from £12.00

• Blue&bling
    Beginner July 2014
    Blue&bling ·
    • Hide content

I think im going to try and make my own. wooden hangers, paint them white, silver pen and diamante stickers for names and coloured ribbon. it seems simple in ny head, but yet to try this!

• Feb2014Bride
    Beginner February 2014
    Feb2014Bride ·
    • Hide content

I wasn’t willing to pay £20 for a hanger either and wanted ones for my BMs and mum too. Being the least crafty person ever i saw someone one here (sorry forgotten their name) flash lace hangers that they made .. i was so impressed i stole the idea and decided to try it myself – expecting the worse.

They turned out amazing! I am so proud of them, took no time what so ever, minimal fuss, look so so pretty and cost £11.50 for 5. So glad i didn’t depart with £100 now.

• sian-tiffany
    Beginner May 2012
    sian-tiffany ·
    • Hide content

I did this too, bought a 5 pack of hangers from Clos Olsen for £5 and some sticky diamonte letters from eBay for £8. Bargain!

• PinkButterfly
    Beginner June 2014
    PinkButterfly ·
    • Hide content

I've seen few on offer on esty this week for £2 each will try find the seller again and upload details later!

• V
    Beginner September 2013
    Vix7913 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry for the slightly blurry photo but these are the hangers I made for my wedding.

I bought a 5 pack of wooden hangers from Primark for £2.50 and ordered these personalised hearts from Ebay - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151111967303 - for £2.50 each. A little bit of superglue later and 5 personalised hangers for £17.50 Smiley smile

• S
    Beginner October 2013
    smudge25 ·
    • Hide content

I ordered from ybcmdesigns2012 on eBay. Etching was lovely, they are a little plain so going to add some ribbon or something, I ordered5 at about £6 each - postage v reasonable.

• S
    Beginner October 2013
    smudge25 ·
    • Hide content

I ordered from ybcmdesigns2012 on eBay. Etching was lovely, they are a little plain so going to add some ribbon or something, I ordered5 at about £6 each - postage v reasonable.

• PinkButterfly
    Beginner June 2014
    PinkButterfly ·
    • Hide content

These are on esty for £3... Hope the link works.

Event Special Price Personalized Custom Double Lined Hanger with... £3.20 http://etsy.me/15f65Yk

• Jaysmonkey
    Beginner August 2014
    Jaysmonkey ·
    • Hide content

I found this great tutorial which explains how to make your own Smiley smile

http://www.mrswigglebottom.com/2012/09/diy-wedding-hanger.html

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics