Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Beginner June 2013

Photo Booth Alternative?

danielle34570, 23 February, 2013 at 20:34 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi All,

I'm a huge fan of photos and like the idea of a photo booth but not such a fan of the moustaches/feather boas etc, does anybody know of any good alternatives?

Thanks!

6 replies

Latest activity by Childhood-Sweet<3, 25 February, 2013 at 14:37
  • Mrs Monkey
    Beginner July 2013
    Mrs Monkey ·
    • Hide content

Someone had a picture on here earlier of chalk boards. People can write their own messages to you both then hold them up for the picture.

• mariannechuaphotography
    mariannechuaphotography ·
    • Hide content

You can get a vintage style photobooth where it's the style of the vintage camera that makes it fun for the guests. Chalkboards is a good idea. I don;t know if hats are too silly?

• LoveSka
    Beginner October 2011
    LoveSka ·
    • Hide content

We did the chalkboard thing

• D
    Beginner June 2013
    danielle34570 ·
    • Hide content

They're both great ideas, thank you x

• NotJustForHIre
    NotJustForHIre ·
    • Hide content

Have a look at these. New in and available on our site they are really cool something a little different and very good price. I am going to throw a party just so I can use all the new cool stuff I have found! Plus if you spend over £30 you get 5% off with the discount HITCHED5. Hope this helps.

• bex_boo
    Beginner August 2014
    bex_boo ·
    • Hide content

A lot of the photobooth companies will customise their "fancy dress kit" for you fora fee (of course). Or you could make your own. Although I have to say the fancy dress really does get people into a wonderfully silly mood and helps people loosen up a little for silly (and great) photos, so maybe have a little stalk of some other peopls pictures and see if they can't chnage your mind. Smiley smile

• Childhood-Sweet<3
    Beginner July 2014
    Childhood-Sweet<3 ·
    • Hide content

We are hiring this:

But I also loved this:

We are getting a polaroid camera so people can play around with it. I love the chalkboard idea!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics