Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner January 2017

Photo booth alternative

ExpensiveBlueFlowers483, 10 of May of 2016 at 22:31 Posted on Planning 0 3

I am getting married in thailand in january and want to do.something a little different.

We can't have a photo booth out there.

My brother recently got married and her had the moustaches and lips and tiaras and selfie bits and bobs to take pictures with and I loved that but obviously don't want to copy

Anyone got any unique alternatives?

3 replies

Latest activity by Wayne La, 15 of May of 2016 at 10:05
  • N
    Beginner January 2016
    NoMoore ·
    • Hide content

What's wrong with having the same thing? It's not like you are copying his idea, home made photo booths have been around ages! I wouldn't worry... it's cheap and easy to do, go for it!

• MetalBride
    Beginner April 2018
    MetalBride ·
    • Hide content

I'm buying a fujifilm instant camera and loads of film (and spare double A batteries at the bar so children can't get them) so guests can take pictures of themselves then write a message on the picture with a sharpie, cheaper than a photobooth and I get to keep the camera at the end. :-) You can still use the mustaches and things too as they aren't unique, most photobooths use them. If you put up a white background for people to use then the pictures will look better.

• Wayne La
    Wayne La ·
    • Hide content

Not sure how you can stray away from the photobooth standards. Hats, specs, moustaches are all standards for photobooths across the world.

You could add in a few personalised signs, such as your wedding date and locations. Maybe a few of the local accessories, whatever they are?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics