Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner May 2021 East Central London

Photo booth, yes or not?

Luís, 26 of May of 2021 at 17:04 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hello,

I will get married Smiley ring next year in Spain and my partner and I have some doubts about if we should have a photo booth in our day or not. I like so much the idea of having hundreds of funy photos but my partner doesn't

I wonder if any of you have any opinion about it.
We have seen a company which is well known in Spain and with nice reviews.
I don't know if any of you get married in Spain and know the company.
web

Thanks! Smiley laugh

4 replies

Latest activity by Jamesculver, 9 of August of 2023 at 23:24
  • Melissab
    Dedicated June 2022 Surrey
    Melissab ·
    • Hide content
    We’re having a photo mirror. I guess it also depends on the make up of your wedding party. We’ve got some teens, young adults, children and a fair few drunkards!!! So we know ours will get used a lot and will be a bit of extra entertainment for the guests. With ours, they get a copy of the photo to keep and one to put in our guestbook with a message. If you won’t have any children/young guests or your party are less likely to use it then it might be a pointless additional cost.
  • L
    Beginner May 2021 East Central London
    Luís ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you Melissab! I'll keep in mind your opinion Smiley laugh

• AmyKate
    Savvy August 2021 Kent
    AmyKate ·
    • Hide content

Hi, we struggled with this to! I really like the idea of the photo booth and guests love them however when we were at a friends wedding, people were queuing for it, which seemed crazy & took loads of people off the dance floor!

Our DJ provides a big screen which people can take their own photos and write messages and then send them to the screen! We then get a copy of all messages and photos sent. We are planning on getting lots of props ourselves and leaving it next to the screen so people can wear them all night!

• H
    Savvy
    HappyBrownCars12359 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya! I do think they're fun but have found at weddings you get one or the other - noone using them or a constant queue!

Think with the really enclosed ones people will stay in for ages as they can't see the other people waiting, so we are going to do what other friends have which is a polaroid camera and the guest book so people can take a pic, stick it in the book with their message and take a pic for themselves if they like. Always found people don't take as long with that set up compared to an enclosed booth!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics