Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

cookiekat
Beginner August 2012

photo frame for guests to sign

cookiekat, 24 of September of 2011 at 14:51 Posted on Planning 0 13

Anyone had or having a photoframe instead of a guest book?

Where did you get them?

What did people think?

Flashes???

13 replies

Latest activity by AllyMcBear, 25 of September of 2011 at 20:31
  • Michelle772012
    Beginner July 2012
    Michelle772012 ·
    • Hide content

Ive not heard of this, we are doing a wishing tree but thats only because it fits my midsummer nights dream theme, be interesting to see what others say x

• cookiekat
    Beginner August 2012
  • Sammie180786
    Beginner October 2011
    Sammie180786 ·
    • Hide content

I am having one of these (as well as a wishing tree). I am in the process of making it myself. I just brought a large frame and some silver mount board. For the wedding will have one of pre wedding shots in and then will replace with a wedding picture when I get them and probably a prettier frame.

• Inspire Me Designs
    Inspire Me Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

If your looking for something unique, I offer guestbook frames. They can be made in any colour and size and I can also provide a full design service if you have something in mind.

Nat

• Simon and Alison
    Beginner
    Simon and Alison ·
    • Hide content

Hi

They're definitely becoming more popular - one thing to remember if you do get one make sure you have acid-free pens for everyone to use so the ink won't fade ?

Alison x

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

Nat- how much are yours? are they on your fb page? Smiley smile

• Inspire Me Designs
    Inspire Me Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

This one is on my website. It's not on Facebook at the moment.

It is £35.00 which includes the frame. I can adjust for the number of guests you have.

Nat

• B
    Beginner October 2011
    beccabee1 ·
    • Hide content

I've had trouble getting one of these although i really think it is a great idea. I'm having to make my own as i want quite a bigish one. Im just getting a cardboard frame and putting like a collage of lots of photos of me and h2b together in the middle then probably decorate it or something. Then everyone can sign around. Im hoping it will turn out ok and not look tacky!

• AllyMcBear
    Beginner June 2012
    AllyMcBear ·
    • Hide content

Both my friends have had one and I am having one too. They looked fab.

At one of them I was the one that had to take it round for everyone to sign - I would recommend someone to take charge to ensure that they use the same colour pen and that they dont put anything too rude on it.

• L
    Beginner
    loonymoon ·
    • Hide content

We're probably having one as our photographer offers it, with one of our engagement shoot photographs in. I like the idea because then it'll get put on a wall instead of in a cupboard and we'll see it. It isn't cheap though (including picture/mount and frame) from our photographer but I think it'll be nice so long as noone ruins it whilst signing it!!

We're going to chose the photo for it from our engagement shots later this evening.

• M
    Beginner March 2012
    MrsLeighToBe ·
    • Hide content

I was in Ikea today and bought this to use as our signing frame as the mount inside is big enough for lots of people to sign on plus you can still fit a 29 x 29cm picture in the hole in the middle:

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00161856/

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

we're getting ours through our Tog too - it was part of our package and similarly we will put one of our pre-shoot photos in it Smiley smile

our friends have theirs on the wall in their living room and it's lovely - a good talking point which brings back memories!

• cookiekat
    Beginner August 2012
    cookiekat ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Good Tip thank you Smiley smile

When I was meeting Tog's one of them mentioned it. I love the idea but I wasn't sure how they would turn out - also they were really expensive and wanted to see if anyone had nice but cheap versions!

• AllyMcBear
    Beginner June 2012
    AllyMcBear ·
    • Hide content

My friends did theirs themselves - they just bought a plain white border for a photo and the bridesmaid took it round for people to sign it didnt cost very much at all.

Once they had the pictures back from their TOG they chose what they wanted and put it in the space and then got a plain frame and hung it on their walls.

You don' t need to spend lots of money on them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics