Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

sweetlikechocolate
Dedicated May 2016

Photo frames - bulk

sweetlikechocolate, 6 of November of 2015 at 18:49 Posted on Planning 0 4

Any of you lovely hitched lot have any idea where I can get a job lot of pretty ornate looking photo frames? I need around 30. I have seen some lovely ones on ebay but they are between 5 and 10 each. There are lots of people selling then so I presume they must be wholesale somewhere. Anyone have any clue?

4 replies

Latest activity by RachD90, 8 of November of 2015 at 08:56
  • M
    Beginner March 2016
    MrsLloyd2b ·
    • Hide content

Depends on how cheap you want to go?! Poundland have plastic ornate frames for er... a pound! They have them in white, black and grey and have a few different sizes. They are clearly not the best quality in the world, but they look absolutely fine to me. I've bought the 6x4" grey ones for our table numbers. I also got some silver ones from the Range and I think they were about £3 or £4 each. I'm away form home this weekend but will take a picture of them when I'm back to show you. xx

• B
    Beginner February 2016
    BearFeb2016 ·
    • Hide content

I was about to say poundland myself! Depends on the size you want, but they have got some ornate style ones in the shop near us that are in white, gold and black.

• R
    Dedicated June 2016
    RachD90 ·
    • Hide content

Depends how big you want them? I bought some from Asda get 3 of them for £3. They are very small though but am using them as sorta table numbers so big enough. http://direct.asda.com/George-Home-Mini-Baroque-Photo-Frames---3-x-2.5-Inch/001765255,default,pd.html?cgid=D26M01G01C06S04

• E
    Beginner May 2016
    ExpensivePinkCars201 ·
    • Hide content

Is 2.5 inch the size of the glass or the whole frame? They're really lovely and just what I've been looking for!

• R
    Dedicated June 2016
    RachD90 ·
    • Hide content

I think the glass because if you look at the photo on the glass part is saying suitable for 2.5 inches x 3 inch photos. I will post a picture here of them in real life later tonight when my OH gets home and can use his phone.

They aren't tiny but are small, same size as my hand both length and width.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics