Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Louise
Rockstar March 2022 Devon

Photo share with guests

Louise, 3 of April of 2021 at 07:40 Posted on Planning 0 5
Hello, we are foregoing an actually photographer and have a couple of keen amateur family members bring their decent cameras for groups shots. I wanted to ask all other guests to please give me any photos they took on their phones as they will be doing this regardless. Does anyone know an easy way to do this, I started making a websites on here thinking I might be able to do it on there but I dont think I can. Something online that people can access with a password that everyone has or something but not something where u have to download an app or programme. If anyone can help as I'm not the most tech savvy! Many thanks x

5 replies

Latest activity by Ben, 7 of May of 2021 at 13:30
  • Melissab
    Dedicated June 2022 Surrey
    Melissab ·
    • Hide content
    You can do it on here via Wedshoots, though you don’t need to. You can download the app, guests also download the app and upload their photos
  • Louise
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    ?‍♀️ I did warn u I wasn't very savvy! Thanks very much I will look into it.
  • Melissab
    Dedicated June 2022 Surrey
    Melissab ·
    • Hide content
    You can also add it to your website (if I remember rightly you can sign into Wedshoots using your hitched login details) once set up, go to edit on your website, pages then you can add it from there. Gives all the info guests need to connect to your album
  • Louise
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Brilliant! Thank u.
  • D
    Missouri
    Dany ·
    • Hide content

I also use Wedshoots, our older relatives find the app so easy to use so I'm sure it's the best that you can get out there too!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics