Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Photobooth / LOVE letter

22 of August of 2016 at 14:03 Posted on Planning 0 13

Hey lovely ladies,

Just getting an idea before I book - how much did you pay for your Photobooth and LED Love Letters?

Thanks Smiley smile

13 replies

Latest activity by MrsS2BE0402, 25 of August of 2016 at 18:47
  • Shelly70
    Beginner July 2016
    Shelly70 ·
    • Hide content

We had LOVE letters which cost £250 for the day/evening. We didn't do a photobooth in the end but the quotes were around £500/£600 for 3hrs.

• NorthernLights
    Beginner November 2017
    NorthernLights ·
    • Hide content

I bartered with the Photobooth company and got it down to £250 for 3 hours and double prints! Smiley smile

Our venue have has special giant LOVE letters made so we dont have to hire any in, lucky us! ?

• NorthernLights
    Beginner November 2017
    NorthernLights ·
    • Hide content

We're getting married in November on a Thursday though to that might have helped a lot!! Smiley smile

Have you been to any wedding fayres? you can usually get a good deal with suppliers there Smiley laugh

• E
    Beginner May 2017
    Ellensmummy ·
    • Hide content

Hey we're in Buckinghamshire and paid £130 for LOVE letters (total bargain!) and got the photo booth on offer at £525 for 5 hours plus all new props guest book, print each per visit and 50 key rings

• M
    Beginner May 2017
    MrsW2017 ·
    • Hide content

We are paying £290 for the LOVE letters and I think £500 for the photobooth with double prints and guestbook

• Mrsjones2024
    Rockstar June 2024 Essex
    Mrsjones2024 ·
    • Hide content

£395 for the photobooth (got £100 off at a wedding fair) and £180 for the light up letters x

• R
    Dedicated July 2017
    RomanticBrownFlowers354 ·
    • Hide content

£225 for 5ft LOVE letters. No photobooth.

• Charliebob
    Beginner May 2016
    Charliebob ·
    • Hide content

Paid £250 for 5ft LOVE letters and £210 Photobooth for 3 hours with USB of pics at the end. I live in West Sussex.

• Bacchant
    Beginner June 2017
    Bacchant ·
    • Hide content

I've been looking everywhere for giant LOVE letters for under £250, but everyone I've been to it's been £400+

I did find a small battery operated LOVE sign in TK Maxx for £25 though (about 20-30cm high). In the end I've gone for collecting mismatched letters from TK Maxx to spell out our names, then I'll put fairy lights around them and have them on the gift/guest book table.

I'm still hoping I'll find wiggle room in the budget to hire them though Smiley sad

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content

Ask your photographer if they do a photo booth, I know quite a few down here in West Sussex that do, for me I don't do them but my daughter has a caravan photo booth so when couples book me for the photography they normally book her for the photo booth, we both were at Buxted Park last Friday for a really lovely wedding.

• Mrslh2b
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrslh2b ·
    • Hide content

I didn't have love letters but my photobooth was £359 - double prints, guestbook and marryoke!

• M
    Beginner September 2017
    MrsS2BE0402 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, we have paid £395 for the photobooth for 4 hours with 2 sets of a print,props, guest book etc. And then £150 for the Love Letters (you get a discount if you order other stuff of the supplier) Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics