Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*J9*
VIP March 2014

Photobox Photobooks

*J9*, 13 of November of 2014 at 14:31 Posted on Planning 0 3

Last week I finally got around to making a wedding album for my parents using Photobox and it arrived today!

We went for their Premium photobook which normally costs £99.99 for 90 pages but I had a 30% off code which took it down to £69.99. I'm sooooo impressed with it. It's brilliant quality and the photos came out beautifully.

So if anyone is looking at making their own album, I can highly recommend Photobox.

3 replies

Latest activity by heli-c, 14 of November of 2014 at 23:06
  • CBeckford
    Rockstar July 2015
    CBeckford ·
    • Hide content

That's great news, I was thinking of doing the same for our parents and my grandparents in Jamaica who won't be able to come.

x

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

Their quality has definitely improved over the last couple of years. I ordered a standard one for my mums birthday a few years back and the quality was....well, it was £20s worth. I've ordered a premium one fairly recently though are they actually are really quite good for the price!

Glad you've had a good result ?

• Wayne La
    Wayne La ·
    • Hide content

I've never used Photobox but I do recommend ArtisanState.com if my brides want to create their own albums. For quality vs pricepoint, they're pretty hard to beat IMO.

• heli-c
    Beginner October 2015
    heli-c ·
    • Hide content

I used photobox to make a book for my OH on his first fathers day with all the pictures of our little man - It was fantastic quality and looked really proffesional! I think it's also really good that you can either use templates or, if you're a little more creative, start from scratch! I plan to make one for my Aunty after our wedding as she lives in New Zealand and I think it's unlikely that she'll be able to get here. Though I have to admit I don't think I'd ever pay full price for their products asthey do have sales on fairly regularly and offer codes etc.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics