Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Laurie
Savvy May 2024 Lothian & Borders

Photograph Ititnerary

Laurie, 7 of September of 2023 at 15:24 Posted on Planning 1 1

Hi

Does anyone have a list of photographs they wanted taken either the created for photographer or a suggested list from their photographer?

Thanks

1 replies

Latest activity by PhotographybyBillHaddon, 8 of September of 2023 at 10:41
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

We were given a form we were asked to fill in which included the standard groupings for us to tick, and also asked us to list any unlisted shots we particularly wanted taken, and also any types of photos we particularly liked/disliked. Any experienced photographer is going to know the 'standard' photos that are needed, so I would concentrate on letting them know about the ones that won't be obvious to them unless you tell them - e.g. small details of your decor that you particularly want captured on film, or unusual friend/family groupings.

For our wedding, there were three things that I thought our photographer might not pick up on - the first was that our pianist was not the standard church musician, but one of my close friends, so I asked him to make sure he got some good photos of her. The second was a photo charm of my dad attached to my bouquet which was so small you'd only know it was there if it were pointed out to you. The third was an elderly friend who's been like a second mum to me - I wanted to make sure my husband and I had a photo with just her, and because she wasn't a parent, it wouldn't have been an obvious grouping for him to take.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics